Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Lock or delete plz!!!

What rank would this animation be worth?

Banned

Re: Lol Rank me

I'm guessing you still don't know the basics of pivot, try to read/see some tutorials here.. Darren's/Baha's tutorial is the best as I can see. Anyways moving on to the animation, it was very stiff, shaky, and somehow choppy, the easing was way off, the physics are somehow terrible, and I think it's stop-and-goish. You should try to work on Easing and removing the stiffness (By moving all the joints) Easing is based on this formula (l-l--l---l--l-l) l: Frame, -: Pixels moved.. try to practice easing, then to flow, adding flow to the animations is really useful.. It makes the animation more entertaining, with even a better quality. You should also work on the physics. Anyways, just work on the easing, removing stiffness, adding flow, and working on the physics.. just keep on practicing more often, and I'm sure you'll get better.. Good luck

Low Beginner.

Re: Lol Rank me

Quote Originally Posted by Firo
    I'm guessing you still don't know the basics of pivot, try to read/see some tutorials here.. Darren's/Baha's tutorial is the best as I can see. Anyways moving on to the animation, it was very stiff, shaky, and somehow choppy, the easing was way off, the physics are somehow terrible, and I think it's stop-and-goish. You should try to work on Easing and removing the stiffness (By moving all the joints) Easing is based on this formula (l-l--l---l--l-l) l: Frame, -: Pixels moved.. try to practice easing, then to flow, adding flow to the animations is really useful.. It makes the animation more entertaining, with even a better quality. You should also work on the physics. Anyways, just work on the easing, removing stiffness, adding flow, and working on the physics.. just keep on practicing more often, and I'm sure you'll get better.. Good luck

Low Beginner.
    Okay... I keep forgetting to move the back and legs, the choppiness is probably from the gif image, it didn't seem as choppy in the piv file, thanks for the advice man .