Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Close to Intermediate?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

0 0%
  • Yes

8 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Syndicate's Animation Dump

[center:3dt3f8q5]Syndicate's Animations

Current Projects
    Movements: 10 Frames.

Deja-vu
    If you think you've seen my animations before, you most likely have. I used to have an account on DD by the username of 'x Chriss'. After i had a break of animating, i became un-active on my account. Shortly after my break, my computer broke and i lost all of the details for the websites i would go on, therefore, i created this one.

Lastest Animation

Flip

Other Animations

Running Sequence | Gif
    Drunken Fall | Gif
    Handstand | Gif
    Fluid Test | Gif

Wanna Joint?
    If you would like to collaborate with me, drop me a PM messaging that you would. I will animate with you on one condition. I don't start the animation.[/center:3dt3f8q5]
    [center:2leka6f2]Thread
    [/center:2leka6f2]

Re: Syndicate's Animation Dump

You got some cool stuff here but you got to work more on flow because the animations didn't have much flow and smoothnes and at the first animation that front flip was to fast try to ease it more for the other stuff they are pretty cool thought.
    E:Make more anims like this

Well,what do i have to say?Your animations are great!!!GREAT!!!I especially like the first one.Keep the great work going on.

Banned

Man, you got some really good animations. Your spacing is really well executed and smooth.
    High-Beginner. Do more flips and try parkour sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sharp
    Man, you got some really good animations. Your spacing is really well executed and smooth.
    High-Beginner. Do more flips and try parkour sometimes.
    Thanks man. But i seem to struggle when creating other animations besides running. Lmao, i'll practice sometime.

Chief Turd

Sharp, watch dem post dates.

Syndicate, PM me when you want an unlock.

*E: Unlocked on request.

Zax

I thought your animations were inspired by me for a second there, but then I realized that you were xChriss, so that explained some of my old anims looking like yours. I was inspired by you.

[spoiler:2ggx7vrg] [/spoiler:2ggx7vrg]

E: The double framing was a bit much in the running sequence. (or maybe it's just my computer)

And some of your movements seem somewhat "floaty", if you know what I mean. Make sure you remember, gravity plays a big part in flips, runs, etc.

[spoiler:2ggx7vrg]Courtesy? [/spoiler:2ggx7vrg]
    I'm Back

Quote Originally Posted by The Styk
    I thought your animations were inspired by me for a second there, but then I realized that you were xChriss, so that explained some of my old anims looking like yours. I was inspired by you.

[spoiler:364jvz2e] [/spoiler:364jvz2e]

E: The double framing was a bit much in the running sequence. (or maybe it's just my computer)

And some of your movements seem somewhat "floaty", if you know what I mean. Make sure you remember, gravity plays a big part in flips, runs, etc.

[spoiler:364jvz2e]Courtesy? [/spoiler:364jvz2e]
    Ha, lol. You couldn't of been inspired by me. I can't animate to safe my life, lmao and i agree on the double framing. The reason why i added this feature into my animation because it depends on the music i'm listening to...

(Although this seems stupid, i'll explain) If i listen to Reggae or basement, i tend to create animations which have a huge lack of physics, meaning, i don't follow Real Life physics when i animate. Example, Whenever i create a running animation the arms may bend into a position where the bones will break in several places. If i listen to Dubstep or Dnb (Which i'm listening to now) i tend to use double framing and attempt to add in slow motion for effects even know it looks completely shit. So yeah.

Thanks for the nice comment.

[spoiler:1osz7rsq] [/spoiler:1osz7rsq]

[spoiler:1osz7rsq]Courtesy? [/spoiler:1osz7rsq]
    Ha, lol. You couldn't of been inspired by me. I can't animate to safe my life, lmao and i agree on the double framing. The reason why i added this feature into my animation because it depends on the music i'm listening to...

(Although this seems stupid, i'll explain) If i listen to Reggae or basement, i tend to create animations which have a huge lack of physics, meaning, i don't follow Real Life physics when i animate. Example, Whenever i create a running animation the arms may bend into a position where the bones will break in several places. If i listen to Dubstep or Dnb (Which i'm listening to now) i tend to use double framing and attempt to add in slow motion for effects even know it looks completely shit. So yeah.

Zax

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate

[spoiler:16o7o2gd] [/spoiler:16o7o2gd]

[spoiler:16o7o2gd]Courtesy? [/spoiler:16o7o2gd]

Maybe you should stop listening to music when animating?
    I'm Back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast