Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Jeckler's Animations - Run Loop

Welcome to my thread! Let's start with a disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post my animations, but it seems most fitting. If it's wrong, feel free to move it, delete it, graveyard it (or whatever the equivalent is here), or yell at me.

The animations will be organized in chronological order, so starting with newest and working down through time.

Run loop:
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1313456816.gif[/img]

First pivot:
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1313287298.gif[/img]

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

Re: Jeckler's Animations - First pivot

Well for a first animation it's not that bad haha. I liked the idea. For now just check out some tutorials really, it may sound cliche but seriously do it. When you start to understand the basics it just comes to practice. The best way to do it is to make really long animations wich really show off results. Try to make them atleast 300 frames or something. So yeah, good luck
    Steam: xendlessnl

Re: Jeckler's Animations - First pivot

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA1337piv0tz
    Well for a first animation it's not that bad haha. I liked the idea. For now just check out some tutorials really, it may sound cliche but seriously do it. When you start to understand the basics it just comes to practice. The best way to do it is to make really long animations wich really show off results. Try to make them atleast 300 frames or something. So yeah, good luck
    Appreciate it, mate.

Re: Jeckler's Animations - Run Loop

New animation; just a simple run loop. Also, I figured how to save a .gif file properly!

Banned

Wow, this run is a great improvement from your last animation. Great job

Quote Originally Posted by YOGURT
    Wow, this run is a great improvement from your last animation. Great job
    Thanks. I decided to work on basic movements (such as running) after reading Darren's tutorial. I am quite ashamed to say this, but as simple as the animation is, it took me a while to pull off.

Banned

In the running loop, the front arm could be more fluid and eased. Besides that I see nothing wrong, really.
    Keep up the good work, you got more potential than other beginners out there.