Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

old, but quite decent

that's really my best walking anim-I just got it off my old Hard drive!

Re: old, but quite decent

That's not yours, that's by peter bone. Everybody gets that with the Pivot download.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

He's right. That comes when you download Pivot. It's made by Peter Bone (the creator of Pivot) as a demonstration. If you're innocent but a bit forgetful, OK. Otherwise, what a terrible attempt at getting some credit, that may well be the most downloaded Pivot animation ever.

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    He's right. That comes when you download Pivot. It's made by Peter Bone (the creator of Pivot) as a demonstration. If you're innocent but a bit forgetful, OK. Otherwise, what a terrible attempt at getting some credit, that may well be the most downloaded Pivot animation ever.
    Ooops, yeah I should have seen that. I just copied all the pivot files from my dead computer's hard drive..I assumed that I'd deleted all the peter bone ones. Sorry, I'm not trying to steal credit, I'm just trying to improve...*hides in the corner*

**EDIT**

Have a genuine Hennres!

Quote Originally Posted by Hennres
    Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    Ooops, yeah I should have seen that. I just copied all the pivot files from my dead computer's hard drive..I assumed that I'd deleted all the peter bone ones. Sorry, I'm not trying to steal credit, I'm just trying to improve...*hides in the corner*

**EDIT**

Have a genuine Hennres!
    alright to start with, i guess, but you need to get a black line for him to stand on so he's not just floating. pay attention to the onion skin, the gray thingy in each new frame, and make sure his feet arent sliding all over the place

courtesyhttp://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82441
    Removed.

Don't show your animations in somebody else's thread.