Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

med-high begz attempt

Hey these are some of my recent animations give tips?

soo what do you think please tell me I will do courtesy DD

Re: med-high begz attempt

I'd say about med beginner, they look good. Great way to "show" speed, but their not realy smooth. The run in the 2nd one looks a bit weird to. Try to make tiny movements during the animation. Courtesy?

Sex

Those looked pretty strange, if you want to make a comparison try running in real life and comaring real life movements to the ones you did, the run in the 2nd one was fairly strange looking. maybe look at some runs in the tutorial section, that will definately help. you need to work on spacing, sometimes its good, other times not so much. you're probably a med beginner.

Courtesy?
    [center:2wv65rud][/center:2wv65rud]
    [center:2wv65rud]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86954[/center:2wv65rud]

well bud, i think you lack of easing and flow, maybe try a higher frame rate, and with practice you'll improving, and look at the first anim, when he throw that kick and it flashes, he is totally static, idk it you wanted to give that impression, or a slow-mo effect, but at that escene, and it the second one, just look, he doesn't move his back at any moment .._.. man, try to move every joint of your sticks, that will make you improve a lot Just keep practicing bud.

Pretty Good.

The Second Run was strange..Sorta look like he was running with "Kath and Kim" Power walking arms. didn't look right.
    Other then that. I think there pretty good

Courtesy Returned
    Courtesy?
    Thanks

yourimg.in Posted in my status, For YOUR convenience

I Need a Logo Idea. PM me if ya got one

Old Newbie

I like the kick on the first one xD, but the walking, its like hes walking on his heels its weird. The second one was good, but the foot placement, and was he walking or running? but the third one was pretty alright, but again the foot placement, but I do like the effect you added. Medium beginner

Courtesy? ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85539

hey i found yer thread on DD xD im blahblah5435 btw

the animation where he like shoots bullets form his fingers i think that was kewl and well different from most animators