Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

blackninjahunter's thread

this is a succesful animation i made, download it here http://yourimg.in/m/kc57hu7.piv
    btw, this was gif-raped

this one is called 3D Movement Test

my punch kick test

running test

roll test

~~~RANK ME~~~
    SUB TO BLACKNINJAHUNTER@YOUTUBE<a href="htt...outube.com</a>/user/blackninjahunter?feature=mhee

Re: blackninjahunter's thread

K, I'm rating for the first time so don't be mad of me if I make a mistake while rating ;P

Well for starters, I don't like using sprites while I animate, it makes the whole stickman animation kinda pointless. I prefer using them in Flash. Other thing is that there is not much movement in the animation. e.g. Instead of them moving you make them blur out. If you make them kinda run out of the screen I think it will look better. Other thing is the idea of the whole animation, it's nice although Naruto vs Sasuke is kinda old school. I think you should learn more about basics [you know easing, movement, poses, foot placement etc. etc. etc...]
    So I wish you good luck and all, and I'll be glad to make a joint with you some day :P
    Courtesy?!
    [center:4r7uqojd]Click here, if I asked for courtesy...[/center:4r7uqojd]

Quote Originally Posted by Logoped
    K, I'm rating for the first time so don't be mad of me if I make a mistake while rating ;P

Well for starters, I don't like using sprites while I animate, it makes the whole stickman animation kinda pointless. I prefer using them in Flash. Other thing is that there is not much movement in the animation. e.g. Instead of them moving you make them blur out. If you make them kinda run out of the screen I think it will look better. Other thing is the idea of the whole animation, it's nice although Naruto vs Sasuke is kinda old school. I think you should learn more about basics [you know easing, movement, poses, foot placement etc. etc. etc...]
    So I wish you good luck and all, and I'll be glad to make a joint with you some day :P
    Courtesy?!
    im not mad but, just to correct you, its not naruto vs sasuke, its naruto & sasuke vs stickpeople, my youtube stuff is better anyway
    SUB TO BLACKNINJAHUNTER@YOUTUBE<a href="htt...outube.com</a>/user/blackninjahunter?feature=mhee

My New Stuff Is Awesome Right, Rank me

Your improving althouh there is much to learn. For now get down with the basics and the movements. And start to apply force, effects and all while you animate. I suggest you read baha's tutorial in the tutorial section. It has some nice explanations how to animate better
    [center:4r7uqojd]Click here, if I asked for courtesy...[/center:4r7uqojd]

Quote Originally Posted by Logoped
    Your improving althouh there is much to learn. For now get down with the basics and the movements. And start to apply force, effects and all while you animate. I suggest you read baha's tutorial in the tutorial section. It has some nice explanations how to animate better
    Thnx man, i'll have a look :-|

oh, cant find it, what page is it on ???

just read darrens tutorial that really helped me alot i would also suggest downloading other animators piv files just to break them down into each frame to help you understand all the layers of movement that go on in pro animators anims
    courtz

xXDaReeperXx Thread Click here
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86742

xxXDaReeperXxxx

This is for beginners hall 2 xooxaoxo omg my animations i so good this is anims for beginners hall i don't now ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXDaReeperXx
    just read darrens tutorial that really helped me alot i would also suggest downloading other animators piv files just to break them down into each frame to help you understand all the layers of movement that go on in pro animators anims
    courtz
    Ok, ill do that

In Sticktopia,Killing some sticks...Bored...

Low beg.
    [center:3k72qe6j][/center:3k72qe6j] [center:3k72qe6j]Courtesy? ;3[/center:3k72qe6j]