Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rank me please. >_O

Fresh Newbie

Re: Rank me please. >_O

Well your better than me. So maybe med begginner or high low beginner? Im no professional so ya.

THanks

Old Newbie

High Med Beginner...Better then me xD

Das right,The PINK warrior...

Bet ya can't click me >

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Benzbe
    Well your better than me. So maybe med begginner or high low beginner? Im no professional so ya.
    Well. Not close to med-high, sorry; anyways pivotsforyou, the first one, work on your foot placement, it will help , and of course easing which that animation needs, so practice, practice, practice, and did I mention practice? Second one, I think is the better one, blablabla, fix your placement like your first one, and try to get easing down, lots of areas for improvement in that one, look at other animations, and for your 3rd anim, i don't really see what's going on, him landing, him flying or doing a flip? o.o Either way, use more flow, physics and/or easing <---DID I MENTION PRACTICING

low beginner (ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Asyano
    Well. Not close to med-high, sorry; anyways pivotsforyou, the first one, work on your foot placement, it will help , and of course easing which that animation needs, so practice, practice, practice, and did I mention practice? Second one, I think is the better one, blablabla, fix your placement like your first one, and try to get easing down, lots of areas for improvement in that one, look at other animations, and for your 3rd anim, i don't really see what's going on, him landing, him flying or doing a flip? o.o Either way, use more flow, physics and/or easing <---DID I MENTION PRACTICING

low beginner (ish)
    Well thanks for the cc and i think the first one is better... besides iam pretty sure it's med beg well iam no pro but i saw alot of animations like mine that are med beg ofc i would like it if one of the ranking team would rank me instead or an interz or high beg since they have more experience

Looks like there wasnt any effort in it. Make longer animations, work on easing and movement, put actual effort in it. Low beginner

Quote Originally Posted by xMikkel
    Looks like there wasnt any effort in it. Make longer animations, work on easing and movement, put actual effort in it. Low beginner
    These are just tests but i actually have putted effort can you at least tell me why they aren't med beg or a real reason that is...

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotsforyou
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyano

low beginner (ish)
    Well thanks for the cc and i think the first one is better... besides iam pretty sure it's med beg well iam no pro but i saw alot of animations like mine that are med beg ofc i would like it if one of the ranking team would rank me instead or an interz or high beg since they have more experience
    uh, i sorta disagree on what you said, im not good lol, ive never given effort, and im learning, dont judge me, but i know a little, and dont try to rank based on that it looks similar to other things, small things by pixels affect a lot, and movements, and sorry, not even close to high beginner, i'll stick with low, for sure, and for the ranking time, im more than sure it wouldnt be med, maybe low/low-med; you have to let everyone rank,

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotsforyou
    Quote Originally Posted by xMikkel
    These are just tests but i actually have putted effort can you at least tell me why they aren't med beg or a real reason that is...
    not med, but make longer ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast