Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

a few of my animations

Dedicated Member
    Whoa , size those down man . Don't use the tags use this . [ url= Animation Link Here ] Name Of Animation Here [ /url ] , without all the spaces ofcourse . Anyway , they are decent animations . The top one look's like you really tryed to copy LiquidSwords SkateBoarding animation . The bottem one was worse than the top . Don't use the same Blood Stk. twice and , make some blood particales in the air . Work on general animation (I.E. - Smoothness , Easing , Walking) . I would reccomend checking the tutorial section for more help . Welcome to DarkDemon though ^-^ .

Edit* - Ah alright , here is his version . The G.O.A.T <- That's also a example of the code I was telling you about , try qouteing me if you don't understand .
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

Fresh Newbie
    kk thx man that is a good idea and err i never saw LiquidSwords virsion of it

Dude That Top one looks like liquidsswords animation and like what bloodybuddy said size down and look at some tuts

dude size those down man your middle one is well cool (shoked_)

Enthusiast
    dude you overrate things all the time. do some constructive critisism instead of trying to get your post points up.
    they were choppy and using the blood stick twice isnt very good. also make them move a bit more. have some action. and the skateboarding thing was choppy but i dont think you copied ls, just becuase you used his sticks it doesnt mean you copied him.