Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 187

Thread: Flips 'n' Stuff

  1. #1
    Zax
    Zax is offline
    Philostignator Zax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    2,158

    Flips 'n' Stuff

    [center:3moz4k53]
    Styk's Thread
    Red - I Like It
    Black - I Don't Like It
    Newest

    [/center:3moz4k53]
    I'm Back



  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Fanta Sea
    Posts
    311

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    very nice man, back is a little stiff tho

    love the eye and drop, looks sweet just slow it down a little

  3. #3
    Zax
    Zax is offline
    Philostignator Zax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticRex
    very nice man, back is a little stiff tho

    love the eye and drop, looks sweet just slow it down a little
    Thankyou for your feedback. Yes, I had trouble with the framerate in the .gif with that one.
    I'm Back



  4. #4
    Newbie Syndicate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England, West Midlands
    Posts
    20

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    Ahh, nice animation man. The first flaw i noticed on the 'Funny Combo' is how stiff the back is on the black stickman. If you can bend the stickman's back, then bring it foward as his punching/kicking, the animation will have a sence of more power behind the stickmans attacks, also. I recommend a bit more easing on the overall animation.

    Very nice, i'll say, Med-High Begginer. ish. I don't know. :P

    Pathetic courtesy returned. Lol.
    [center:2leka6f2]Thread
    [/center:2leka6f2]

  5. #5
    Zax
    Zax is offline
    Philostignator Zax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Ahh, nice animation man. The first flaw i noticed on the 'Funny Combo' is how stiff the back is on the black stickman. If you can bend the stickman's back, then bring it foward as his punching/kicking, the animation will have a sence of more power behind the stickmans attacks, also. I recommend a bit more easing on the overall animation.

    Very nice, i'll say, Med-High Begginer. ish. I don't know. :P

    Pathetic courtesy returned. Lol.
    I had to animate this several times. It's the best I came up with. I guess I'm not that good with combos.

    Thanks for commenting.
    I'm Back



  6. #6
    Enthusiast Sir Grape Soda's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    That animation shows you have the right movements...you should make something longer and you can get intermediates in no time

    ~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

    My Youtube


    DDC12 Preview

    Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

  7. #7
    Zax
    Zax is offline
    Philostignator Zax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grape Soda
    That animation shows you have the right movements...you should make something longer and you can get intermediates in no time
    Thanks, soda! I actually am working on something long at the moment. Might post a little preview
    I'm Back



  8. #8
    Enthusiast Gradus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thank you Camel
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    Looks like you comment in everyones thread in DD and no one return courtesy right? lol

    This new animation is pretty much good, the reactions was well made and the hits as well, just the end messed a bit, because with the last hit he would move at least two steps back and with the close cam seems he just stopped and felt the pain.

    The animation was well done, just keep it up

  9. #9
    Zax
    Zax is offline
    Philostignator Zax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gradus
    Looks like you comment in everyones thread in DD and no one return courtesy right? lol

    This new animation is pretty much good, the reactions was well made and the hits as well, just the end messed a bit, because with the last hit he would move at least two steps back and with the close cam seems he just stopped and felt the pain.

    The animation was well done, just keep it up
    Well, no I haven't been commenting on everyone's threads, but thanks for the CC!
    I'm Back



  10. #10
    Enthusiast Gradus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thank you Camel
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: Styk's Thread - Funny Combo

    I didn't say in the literal sense hahaha, I said because I saw comments from you in some topics and the people as always giving excuses to not give courtesy, "awww to short", "blah blah" shits like that.


 
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •