Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

SRBall's animations(Rank?)

Hey guys. Well here are my animations, hope you enjoy and PLEASE give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Just a regular flip.

Gohan vs Cell(Continuing)

LegendarySSJ(Continuing)

This is a joint with Karutouchiha my parts are the one with "SRB" on the screen.

So what do you think?

Credz: Karutouchiha/Pin, PivotSH/NLeasted, IpodDJ, myself, lincs, etc.

Re: SRBall's animations(Rank?)

I really like the animations, especially the effects, don't know anything else to say about them, but I do want to see more animations from you. I dunno what's your rank, but it's not Low-Beg xD
    Why I like animation? Because I like bringing things to life , Link to my Animations :
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87443 Courtesy?

I'd rate you as a Med beg. Due to; Lack of Realism & Easing.

In the flip animation, there is no build-up for the stickman to jump. Try adding more frames in the beginning in the animation to improve the build-up rate allowing for the stickman to perform a realistic flip. The flip itself is a tad bit fast; again, more easing is needed to slow the flip down by a couple of frames. Also, try reducing the range of the flip, imo the stickman travels to far of a distance from no build-up.

The last thing Id like to point out is the landing. One; the stickman almost comes to a complete stop, try adding in more frames to smoothen the landing. If needed, you can make the stickman stagger a little. Two; The limbs of the stickman (Mainly the Arms and Legs) are generally still during the animation. Try moving them more to reduce the look of stiffness in the animation. Pretty good attempt at the flip! You've got a lot of potential.

If you would like me to give criticism on any more animations, drop me a PM. (I'm not commenting on the others at the moment, because I cannot be fucked). Keep it up man!

E* Courtesy Returned.Lol.
    [center:2leka6f2]Thread
    [/center:2leka6f2]

Thanks for the CC man. I understand what you mean, I was kind of lazy with most of these because I usually only animate late at night so I miss a bunch of things.