Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rank me(Modern)

Rank me(Modern)

Hello ive used this post awhile ago with bad animations which i made, like 1 near two days ago, i was a terrible animator. Just an example... Here!
    (lies) No way im posting that crap on here o.0 cant stand looking at how bad it is...
    So yeah i looked into how oblivionfalls style does it... and pivot elites and went hovering round too look at one thing i have been missing out...
    Easing!!
    yeah my past ones i actually thought where good but id say its a load of camel crap?? <>?? No offenseeies

while lookin at these tutorials, i just decided
    Lets go on pivot... and download lithiums base and this time use a marker
    BAAM!!!
    I eased so fast and improved with my animation.. After i created this animation i was like :O Chuck norris face... Im not saying its good or anything but i still think its needing improvement... mind i have not started pivot not long ago.. and im going into cryptoreaction mode(if its a word) GAAG!!!
    WHY AM I TYPING SO MUCH FOR YOU TO READ!!!
    okay heres the link... i dont want your eyesight to burn
    http://yourimg.in/m/j9549f6.gif
    NOOO DONT GOOO!!!
    please rank it, more like low beg sad face?? id say med beg is good enough for me?? Yeeeessss?
    phhhh... High Beg?? When will i catch upto you!!

okay okay?? yeah i think it was still choppy the animation but this might startle you

http://yourimg.in/m/rs6w115.gif

Banned

Re: Run Loop-Modern

Hey man.
    Nice running loop you have there. But it's still a tad shakey and the the spacing needs some work.
    Watch this tutorial, you will learn a lot!
    viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662

Post more animations, like fight tests and acrobatics. It helps at learning to understand the basics.
    Low beginner for now, continue animating! (:

Thanks for the response....
    Yeah i have actually seen darren's tutorial... i done a quick fight without no study and it came out completely amazing... It was smooth and hardly shakey, ill post it later ill put it in my new thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moderndwalfare
    Thanks for the response....
    Yeah i have actually seen darren's tutorial... i done a quick fight without no study and it came out completely amazing... It was smooth and hardly shakey, ill post it later ill put it in my new thread
    Oh okay. Great, but keep it in this thread! Just edit the first post! Read the rules please :O

[center:tc3lrgem]Click the animation for my thread
    [/center:tc3lrgem]

edit your first thread instead of making a new one.

Pingu

Guyzzz!!!! The other thread ive locked cause i dont like it, so this is my new thread.. were only good animations from me go!! So i locked it, i prefer this one..

OKAY!!!

im only gonna use this thread ive had this like 10 times sheesh... get this done with allready!
    (im not complaining it may look like it)

if you didnt like it you could have just edited and removed what you didnt like and put what you did like.

Pingu

Banned

The arms look really unsynched with the legs. The head seems shaky as hell.
    Low-Beginner.

The run loop should only have 1 frame as a crossover, it should happen, but fast. You're not gonna keep your arms next to your body before continuing to move them, would you? Also, try moving the knee section a bit, it will help alot when you do, apply flow into it.

Flow is basically linking moves together, in this run loop, you combine the moving forward and backward of the run by making the lower part of the leg swing back some more before it goes forward. If you want an example, PM me.

The head also bobbed too many, there should be a head bob in there, but it should only be about 2 or 3 pixels.

In the fight animation I mentioned your stickmen's feet slide all over the place, try to keep the feet of a stickman on the same place when it's on the ground, except if there's a second leg on there or he's shuffling. There's also a lot of stiffness, try to ease in every movement, add flow to it and move all the limbs every frame (even though it's just a little, only avoid this when the stickman is standing still, sitting or lieing down).

That's about it for now, PM me for some examples and stuff.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast