Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

FiRsT aNiMaTiOnS

I'm a newbie here and to pivot so please understand
    [attachment=1:1yq67fng]stick run.gif[/attachment:1yq67fng]
    I was just kinda had nothin' to do at that time.

An this one in here too...
    [attachment=0:1yq67fng]shuriken.gif[/attachment:1yq67fng]

Re: FiRsT aNiMaTiOnS

well stiff lol but that comes in time so let's focus o ur factor of the problem... it's ttht u haven't moaved enough joints in each frame so keep going and remember MOVE JOINTS EVERY FRAME lol XD
    i hav yo wallet > * PUNCH LIKE A BOSS

Welcome to DD,

Read calmly this tutorial - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=86169
    There have great stuff made by Oblivion Fall/Dead Throne, he is currently an Elite and do unbelievable animations, so he started to make tutorials to help new comers, like you, so watch the videos and read the tutorial, you'll have to read it more than one time to understand how it works, at the first moment you'll probably get pissed or think that you're not improving, but keep studying and practicing, good things come with hard work.

Any question about everything of pivot or not you can post here - viewforum.php?f=24
    Soon as possible someone will help you.
    If you need something you can request here - viewforum.php?f=33 the problem is that you need 100 posts at least to request something, do not try request without the 100 posts because the staff will lock the topic.
    You can find some old helpful tutorials here - viewforum.php?f=36

And please read the rules before you start posting over the forum, is really needed read it first - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=27746

I'll post one pack with my animations that can help you at first moment, I'm an Intermediate animator so it will help you somehow for now.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UXQ2X15

Good luck, read the rules and welcome to DD.

Old Newbie

really stiff and choppy.. a little hint is to move the figure at least a little every fram, but dont stop you are awesome