Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

_+_M0DERN's THREAD _+_

Adobe Flash Player Warning!!!
    There is nothing to see here!!

"MODERNDWALFARE HAS QUIT PIVOT!!!"

Sorry guys my animations were too stiff im too young and dont know math and easing is to hard for me cause its brutal math :P so i went on something more FUN!!! in animation and not boring like pivot i find it boring with pivot but now?? i have moved onto something more!! and im not just saying this like

"IM QUITTING ANIMATION I DAMN HATE IT"
    im saying
    "IM QUITTING PIVOT CAUSE I FIND IT HARD"
    then i say
    "AHHH WHATS THIS?? TISFAT THIS IS THE STICK FIGURE ANIMATION STUDIO"
    *downloads*
    *USES*
    OMFG GOD!!!!! IM ALLREADY LIKE RHANC777 AND CHALLGUNDLA4!!!! if any staff is here please can you tell me if im aloud to post tisfat animation on this?? cause the other topic which has tisfat posting isnt populaur and nobody goes on it so please help??

Anyway here is my goodbye animation you could actually Rank me below i want you to rank me because i wanna be inspired by you to do pivot not tisfat so here it is

http://yourimg.in/m/02243tq.gif
    Combo Fight (no victim)

Re: _+_M0DERN's THREAD _+_

I'm a little confused as to what exactly your post said, but nice first animation!

You already know that you have to work on choppyness, and making everything nice and smooth, but I assume you've already worked on that if you've made over 100 animations :P

Try to work on basics first, start with getting walking down, then running, punching/kicking/fighting, etc.

It'd be sweet if you posted those so I can comment some more, but nice first and keep animating, s0n.
    Click here to check out mah stuff!

Used to animate a ton, and I'm just now getting back into it.

Right, you need to make sur ethe movement stays regular throughout the frames. Try to move the origin (=the yellow dot on the stickman) about the same speed every frame when running and it'll look just fine .

For the rest, your poses were decent and stuff, I just didn't like how much he slowed down on the kick (yeah, once again, watch the origin).

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Pretty much what caleb said. When you run you more or less move at a constant speed, so the stickman should be spaced evenly throughout the whole thing. Also, make sure to try and move every joint in your stickman. When you run, your back isn't locked in place, and your head doesn't stay at an even level. Try to show this in your animations. I noticed too that his arms stopped moving in there :P Try to watch that.

Also, in running make sure you make it clear that the mans arms/legs are crossing each other. Otherwise it looks like he just kind of flops his arms and legs, and the same arm stays on the same side.

Looks a lot better than the first though! Make a walking animation for us to check out too.

And check my thread in my sig
    Click here to check out mah stuff!

Used to animate a ton, and I'm just now getting back into it.

Uhmm.. any staff please lock this i edited the hole thing