Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Big in SERBIA - new anim ssj thingy

Re: My thread - idk why is my last one locked :(((( rank m

I do like the idea but you need to work on your foot placements, easing, stiffness. Pretty much the basics. I do like the fire to, If im not mistaken it's a sprite?

Courtz?

Sig by shaun :3 thanks bro.
    Courtz?

The Green Boss

Your last thread was locked becuase your are only allowed one thread, when you are updating edit the first page of THIS thread with your newest animation, then post update or whatevr to bump your topic back up to the top of beginners hall page. Anyway Nice animations, you need to ease and there is alot of stifness in the joints, but work on footplacements for now, this is when you keep your stickmans foot in the exact same spot untill he lifts his foot in the air, like when you walk look at your feet, when they are on the ground they stay in the same spot don't they?? Low beginner keep practising.

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jewk
    Your last thread was locked becuase your are only allowed one thread, when you are updating edit the first page of THIS thread with your newest animation, then post update or whatevr to bump your topic back up to the top of beginners hall page. Anyway Nice animations, you need to ease and there is alot of stifness in the joints, but work on footplacements for now, this is when you keep your stickmans foot in the exact same spot untill he lifts his foot in the air, like when you walk look at your feet, when they are on the ground they stay in the same spot don't they?? Low beginner keep practising.

i tried to edit but it sais i cant but from now on ill post here

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggie~
    I do like the idea but you need to work on your foot placements, easing, stiffness. Pretty much the basics. I do like the fire to, If im not mistaken it's a sprite?

Courtz?

yeah its a sprite i have imagination but i started animating recently - bout 1 month ago and im doing my best
    like u said i do suck at footwork and ill have that in mind when i make my next animation