Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BlueRunes' Animations

I'm back! I've improve a lot since I've been here. Here is my most recent animation.

Futbol

^Newest^ (I couldn't quite get the kick right.)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/ ... Speed8.gif

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/ ... llJump.gif

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/ ... pgrade.gif

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/ ... fSpeed.gif

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

not bad at all, in fact I like it, the punch seemed a little weak, and so did the falling, but other than that, it's not bad! If you keep working on it you'll be inter in just a while! )

Edit: I'm glad you thought that was a good review! And I like the new animation, really other than the arm through the ground, it was great! and I don't know is there's a tut for hard falls, there are some tuts for making things more powerful, so I'd look into that.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

That was one of the best reveiws I've ever gotten on one of my animations. I mean, you used the word, inter, in your reply. Lol. Thx, and yea, I'm not so great at making stks fall. Is there a tut here for that?

Edit: Here's another one of my animations.

Super Catch

Sorry about the last part where his arm goes into the ground. That happened when I edited it after to make the ground shake, and no matter how hard I try, I can't fix it.

Okay, work on your physics a lot more, and also some movements are crazy weird I could hardly tell he punched him, try to leave his arm hanging out for like one or two frames while continuing forward a bit, and then ease his arm down, and then have him walk forward, it would have looked better to me not everyone though, but thats how I do it.
    and the ball catch one looked choppy a bit, what FPS do you use by chance?
    looks like 12, if you use pivot 3 use an FPS of 18 to 23
    but if you use 2 like you should you just leave it in the middle or at the default setting
    and the physics wer off too, maybe having the floor break and him shoot through it would have made it look better.
    Courtesy would make me happeh =D
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

A new animation.

I had originally intended the water to form the sword, but somehow I came out with that. Credit to Droidz for the sword.

Btw, I know the beginning is horrible.

Edit: Here's another animation I did.

Old Newbie
    Your animations are very stiff.
    As a person walks their arms move too lol.'
    Work on that. Maybe look at some walking tuts.

The hardest part of walking,running for me is moving the arms. I don't know why, but I just have so much trouble with that.

Your animations over all arent that bad. One thing you need to wok on is loosening up the character. On your first one, when the ninja is charging, have him moving slightly, as if he is drawing in energy. On that jumping up the crack ani, it was way to stiff, like his back was straight up the whole time, I think...Basically you should look at some tut's and just keep trying.

Ok, thaks for the advice, I'll go look at some tuts now.

Dedicated Member
    Some of your anims are very stiff, except for the supercatch 1. Make your anims more like that one. That would rawk! ))(*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast