Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Fresh Newbie Contagious Sunday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5

    How am I- It's not my first but I have to start here.

    They're not my first but here:




  2. #2
    Junior Member FXPivs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the computer. Watching youtube videos. ... zzz ...
    Posts
    56

    Re: How am I- It's not my first but I have to start here.

    How are you? ok, i'd say low beginner, though. you need to work on just about everything.
    Come see My youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/SticksNGuns

    Courtesy? - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88001

  3. #3
    Fresh Newbie Contagious Sunday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: How am I- It's not my first but I have to start here.

    Quote Originally Posted by FXPivs
    How are you? ok, i'd say low beginner, though. you need to work on just about everything.
    With everything, what is everything?

  4. #4
    Junior Member FXPivs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the computer. Watching youtube videos. ... zzz ...
    Posts
    56

    Re: How am I- It's not my first but I have to start here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contagious Sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by FXPivs
    How are you? ok, i'd say low beginner, though. you need to work on just about everything.
    With everything, what is everything?
    by "everything", I meant easing, flow, stiffness, spacing, physics, effects, particles, etc.
    Look at Darren's Tutorial in the tutorials section.
    Come see My youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/SticksNGuns

    Courtesy? - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88001

  5. #5
    Fresh Newbie Contagious Sunday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: How am I- It's not my first but I have to start here.

    Quote Originally Posted by FXPivs
    Quote Originally Posted by Contagious Sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by FXPivs
    How are you? ok, i'd say low beginner, though. you need to work on just about everything.
    With everything, what is everything?
    by "everything", I meant easing, flow, stiffness, spacing, physics, effects, particles, etc.
    Look at Darren's Tutorial in the tutorials section.
    Wow, that's more stuff you say I need to improve on than what they say on Pivot Animation....

  6. #6
    Newbie Onceday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21

    Re: How am I- It's not my first but I have to start here.

    Nice try. :l

    Are these ur first effects?
    Red
    I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling. At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •