Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[NEW] Blunt's Animations - Sword run! [shake removed]

Hi welcome to my thread,
    I've only just started animating again after about a 3 year break so go easy on me, but still criticize away

Here are my so far completed animations:

Sword Run
    This took me so long to get right, and its not that difficult either, let me know if you like the style and if there's improvement from the previous animation.
    Without shake version
    is this better?

3 Hit Knockout
    Animation i just made out of boredom, and my first in about 2 or 3 years! Took about 1 and a half hours, had to keep changing bits

enjoy & comment please

-Blunt
    Please take a look at my animation/s and try and get me off the ground a little bit

Re: Blunt's Animations - 3 Hit knockout!

Hey man! Thanks for commenting on my thread, I appreciate it. I'll return the favor by commenting on yours

Alright so the newest animation is awesome. Much better than I'd expect to see from such a new member. I can tell you have plenty of experience with Pivot.
    I love the style, it's nice and cartoony, but it seems you put like your own twist on it. The combo was great. The actual hits were animated pretty good, it's just the reactions that were flawed. They were animated alright, but they were very unrealistic. Now I'm sure this is just your style.

Keep it up, I look forward to seeing where you take this style. You'll be intermediate in no time man.

Enthusiast

I love really like it, the heavy spacing looks really good in this animation, shows lots of power in each hit and I like this style of yours .

credits to insertstupidusernamehere for the signature

PM me if you want courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellawgs
    Hey man! Thanks for commenting on my thread, I appreciate it. I'll return the favor by commenting on yours

Alright so the newest animation is awesome. Much better than I'd expect to see from such a new member. I can tell you have plenty of experience with Pivot.
    I love the style, it's nice and cartoony, but it seems you put like your own twist on it. The combo was great. The actual hits were animated pretty good, it's just the reactions that were flawed. They were animated alright, but they were very unrealistic. Now I'm sure this is just your style.

Keep it up, I look forward to seeing where you take this style. You'll be intermediate in no time man.
    Yeah man cheers for that
    With the reactions i didn't wanna make it too realistic so i just made it super emphasized, i dunno i think it works well but i'm gunna try and make some more realistic ones to get a more diverse set of anim's.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth
    I love really like it, the heavy spacing looks really good in this animation, shows lots of power in each hit and I like this style of yours .
    I'm glad you 'love really like it'
    Cheers mate
    Please take a look at my animation/s and try and get me off the ground a little bit

Banned

Hey there, welcome back to DarkDemon, mate.

Yeah, I can tell your style is really 2008-ish. Those midgets really represent your style and way of animating.
    I'll go ahead and throw a thought. I'll say you used to be a great animator before, because this animation is actually really fucking good after a 3-year break.
    There are some petty problems with it, but I'm convinced you'll get over them eventually.
    I really hope to see you get back into real animating soon. Your rank now is somewhere between Medium and High-Beginner.

Courtesy would be nice, but only if you can be bothered.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Hey there, welcome back to DarkDemon, mate.

Yeah, I can tell your style is really 2008-ish. Those midgets really represent your style and way of animating.
    I'll go ahead and throw a thought. I'll say you used to be a great animator before, because this animation is actually really fucking good after a 3-year break.
    There are some petty problems with it, but I'm convinced you'll get over them eventually.
    I really hope to see you get back into real animating soon. Your rank now is somewhere between Medium and High-Beginner.

Courtesy would be nice, but only if you can be bothered.
    Cheers.

Actually i just found my old account on here and my old thread, turns out i joined the forum in 2006! aha, long ass fucking time ago. As far as i remember i only just got moved up to intermediate before i left, so i wasn't that good :P
    Cheers for the support though anyway mate, ill check your stuff out now

That's a fantastic animation!
    I love the combo.

Perfectly executed combo that was awesome.
    But the ground was shaking so much I think that kinda ruined it.

Courtesy would be awesome.
    [center:1zyev0s0][/center:1zyev0s0]
    [center:1zyev0s0]Thread[/center:1zyev0s0]

Re: [NEW] Blunt's Animations - Sword run!

Sword Run
    This took me so long to get right, and its not that difficult either, let me know if you like the style and if there's improvement from the previous animation.

Re: [NEW] Blunt's Animations - Sword run!

Hey I remember you! I wasn't on the forum when you were animating though... Keep it up man, you are really doing well for a 3 year break

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast