Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Mmeh's animations

Welcome to my thread. Yes. I'm an overrated noob lol.

-Mini Fight ... First proper anim in two years!
    Youtube

-Here's to my next project... 1 vs 100 fight! Yes, I'm on my 3rd kill with 2 more coming.... I guess there's about 97 more to go! That'll keep me going :3
    SwfBox

Sorry If you don't like me putting up the youtube and .swf files :/ I decided I wanted to upload the animations already edited xD But I can upload the .gifs I guess :S I just prefer them with sound (Yes, even if they're 3 second long animations, I will STILL waste time editing them!!!)

ALSO... When you guys save as .gif files in Pivot 2.2.5 ... Do you shrink frames by 2 or 1? I shrink by 1 but ... Meh I don't know.

PSPS: I seek to improve, if you point me out to any tutorial, that would be great. At the moment I've read every tutorial here possible and I'm just seeking help atm.

"I may never sleep tonight. As long as you're still burning bright. "

Re: Mmeh's animations

WTF WTF WTF WTF you are really awesome man moves and ideas realy fucking aweosme but need more effects and foot replacement send new animation pls and i want your pivs

Dedicated Member

Hey Mmeh, welcome to darkdemon, I can see you've already been introduced to pivot and your actually pretty good. I'm going to pick out on the animation in Swfbox. The movemnets on the black figures were very off, and stop and go, you were only focusing on the red figure and not the other ones. They look very weird and out of place, after the third figure that gets hit also falls very awkwardly, and you need to focus on movements instead of backgrounds. Also I can see some slight foot placement errors and some stiffness here and there. Anyway, to improve, you need work on your reactions, your flow, your foot placement, and your phsyics. I really like the animation but there a lots of flaws. Good job though, I liked it.

[center:2so1lva4][/center:2so1lva4]

Fresh Newbie

Although med beginner is the one rank I dread and get stuck on the most, your comment really made me glad. I need help with Reactions and flow, that is it. Foot placement will be a very easy fix, also, what do you mean by physics? (And I find myself very often in this place of awkward moves where the attack was so awkwardly made I can't seem to animate anything after that o_o')

I also want to make really fast paced combat pivots but everytime I try I look like a complete and utterly bigger nub :c

Fresh Newbie

Ok ok :3 Here's a slightly fixed animation... It looks good in my eyes but the black stickmen die to quick for me to tell whether it's alright or not D: I need someone else's opinion

1v100

Fresh Newbie

Ok ok :3 Here's a slightly fixed animation... It looks good in my eyes but the black stickmen die to quick for me to tell whether it's alright or not D: I need someone else's opinion

1v100

Oops I double clicked submit D: And I thought it hadn't posted either :S