Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Medium Beginner

19 26.76%
  • High Beginner

23 32.39%
  • Low Intermediate

15 21.13%
  • Med Intermediate

14 19.72%
Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Hunter - Grace/Yami Combo

Banned

Hunter - Grace/Yami Combo

My name is Cyanide (formerly thepivotstudent). I'm 14 years old and I started Pivot in September 2009, when my cousin introduced it to me. I belong to the forums of WTFTeam, Darkdemon, and Pivot Animation. My goal is to become the greatest animator alive, far above Oblivionfall. My biggest pivot idols are my friends, and Jojishi. Without him my pivot journey would not have started. Well, enjoy my animations! :3
    Ranks -
    DD Rank - Beginner- Intermediate
    PivotAnimation - Rookie
    -----------------------------
    Add me on MSN: thepivotsudent@hotmail.com
    And on skype: hunter.is.boss
    Note: I WILL NOT ACCEPT random invites. Please PM me your skype name or hotmail address so I know who is adding me after you send the invite.
    Subscribe to me on youtube: TeamTurbohunt
    Newest

Grace/Yami combo

Animations

Joint with Cressel [Date N/A]
    Credits: Me, Cressel, Reaper

One man and many half circles! (Marv Inspired) [Date N/A]
    Credits: Marvilicious

Front Flip Gumbi Boxcutter[Failed] [7/26/13]
    Credits: K Leb, Wraybies

Obstacle Course (Cressel Inspired) [7/9/13]
    Credits: Cressel, Krustalien, Wraybies

Run Stop Walk [6/24/13]
    Credits: Wraybies

This is what should happen to faggots [unfinished] [5/10/13]
    Credits: Krustalien, whoever made the Bg.

DBZC3 Solo [1/1/13]
    Credits: Jojishi, Cressel, Tiger, Me, Veil, Ocean, and a few more people.

Projects

One Man and Many Half Circles [8/10/13]
    Credits: Marvilicious, Krustalien, Kellawgs

Project SkyBattle [6/19/13]
    Credits: Cressel, Reaper, Whoever made the BG sticks I used, Sniperthe0ne, Troy, and a few others.

Credits
    My Lord And Master, Jojishi, Blaze, Reaper, HMajik66, Caleb
    Last edited by Hunter; 11 Mar 2014 at 01:28 AM.

Re: TPS's Sexy Animations Thread~ The Beginning~ WTFTC5 REDO

1. You are Low Beginner you need to work on a lot of things. Ask me, and I will gladly tell you what you need help on.
    2. For your signature take some stuff out it's to big that's a violation.
    3. Welcome to Dark Demon the best site for Pivot.
    4. Read the rules and stay active!

Banned

LOW BEGINNER? Are you nuts? In other forums that i a member of, I'm a high beginner! have you seen my newest animation up top? or did you look at the bottom ones that were SUPPOSSED TO ME IN A SPOILER.

but can you help me out? this thing is really nuts. im used to the like other BBCodes, so once i get more time, i'm pretty sure i'll get to fixing these errors i'm having D:

This site isn't like the other sites this site tells you a good to honest rank, and I did look at the animation it's Low Beginner close to Medium Beginner though. Also ask StargateSG about your thread layout or in time you'll figure it out.

Thou called? LOL.

Your newest was about...High - Beginner. The sandbag physics were weird however, bringing that rank back down to Med-Beginner. It fell too fast, and it did not move like a sandbag. It was stiff and choppy. Move every joint in that sandbag, or it just will not look good.

The effects were pulled off quite nicely though. That was one of your best animations. Right now, I am not sure you can animate up to that standard all the time. Make about 2-3 more animations of that quality, and you will be a solid high - beginner.

Current Rank: Med-Beginner
    Potential Rank: High - Beginner
    Money

Hey TPS.

Ok, i'll have to say, THAT WTFTC5 REDO WAS AMAZING. Seriously, i really liked it. But its stop and go, and a bit stiff.

Your Med- High begginer man.

Sincerely,
    ~Yoga~

and Olive Oil, stop saying shit about other people's animation.
    im havolis

Banned

olive oil i still dont think you know what your saying. you're basically telling me that i have to practice 4 more years, to get to the rank i'm already in. ive been pushing my self for 4 years already, and now when people start respecting me, i'm STILL a low beginner? hell no. im sorry but i'm not accepting that.

stargate, i would like to recieve your services on thread making with layouts etc. i sent you a pm.

yoga now im kinda sad that i blocked and deleted you D: thnx for the comment.

The very best I can give you is Medium Beginner. I am a solid High Beginner and you are definitely not at my level. 4 years has nothing to do with it either I'm High Beginner and it all happened in less than 7 months of my animating career. Not trying to be a jackass, but it's facts man your just not at the High Beginner level here on Dark Demon in my opinion.

Edit: Remove some of the things on your signature it's a violation to have things that big and so many of them.

Banned

yea well then call me a medium beginner. not a low beginner which you know i'm clearly not .-. and that CC would be nice right about now :3

and what stuff in my thread/signature? could you tell me?

You need only one signature, and things from WTF Team. This isn't WTF Team it's Dark Demon so take that out.

Hmm... You lack physics they are just terrible meaning that Jannu should not float like that gravity doesn't exist in your animations. Movements are stiff and lack flow. Your poses can be awkward at times too. Your effects aren't that great, but they are decent (Here on Dark Demon we focus on movements first and effects later once your reach Intermediate you'll worry about Backgrounds and all that good stuff focus on your movements for now)

I recommend looking at Darren's Tutorial in the Tutorial section, and judging by you being Medium Beginner still for 4 years. It means even with time you won't progress much so try a different technique the best thing for now is Tutorials I highly recommend them.

Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast