Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bye pivot

bye pivot

sorry but i will quit pivot,, because of some problems
    i really enjoy animating.. and i enjoy this org.
    but before i quit i like to post my last animation
    i didn't finish this because of some problems..
    [center:32zpruq6]my last animation[/center:32zpruq6]

old

[center:ws40qs52]EFFECTS[/center:ws40qs52]
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89334

Banned

Re: rank me

Try not to double post unless bumping your thread for an update, I've merged your two posts together.

i need comments plss..
    i really want to improve ^^

Med-beg i guess.

hey man, i can tell your going to be VERY good at effects, you are now, but your anims are a little choppy and uneased, work on easing and movements(mainly movements) and physics and youll get good soon.
    it difficult to rank you:
    effects:border interz-ish
    movements etc: med-beginner
    overall:med-high-beginner
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

The animations had a lot of stiffness, and a lack of easing and flow, which seem to be the main three problems.

Easing is when you space a limb slowly at first, speed it up halfway through the movement, and then slow it back down at the end.

Flow is a part of easing. It is when you keep the joint moving consistently forward, not suddenly "jerking" back when it is not supposed to. If you want to change the limbs direction, ease it to a stop, and then ease it into the movement in the other direction.

Foot Placement is when the stick mans' foot stays in the same position, not moving even a pixel. You will have to make sure the onion-skin lines up exactly with the stick-mans foot. To make small movements easier, activate mouse-keys (Look at tutorial in my signature).

Be sure to animate at an FPS of 18-21, which makes animations look the smoothest.

You are nowhere near Intermediate, not even in effects. You are currently Med-Beginner.
    (Be aware, some people over-rank you, therefore get multiple options from a wide range of people)

One person that gives particularly good CNC is Inacio. Just PM him here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32357

He will help you further with good CNC.
    Money

Overall not bad. I'll try and keep this short. What I personally think you should work on is the spacing between the movements. Sometimes you make it too slow (not such a bad thing for a beginner), or you make it too fast (which can be a bad habit as it can be difficult to pull off). I reckon you should just animate the generic way instead of trying to find your own style. That can wait for another time. Just try and keep the overall speed of the animation within reasons, so it looks more realistic.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

:0 i never thought id see a pivot animator from denmark! i've been the only one for 1 year now xD pretty good effects and stuff but your movements are a little choppy. try to ease your movements a little more and it should look better :3
    we should joint man :3
    [center:3bnifsxi]
    youtube account
    my thread
    Credits to Tigerr for the awesome Totodile! [/center:3bnifsxi]

update

update

and..
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    The animations had a lot of stiffness, and a lack of easing and flow, which seem to be the main three problems.

Easing is when you space a limb slowly at first, speed it up halfway through the movement, and then slow it back down at the end.

Flow is a part of easing. It is when you keep the joint moving consistently forward, not suddenly "jerking" back when it is not supposed to. If you want to change the limbs direction, ease it to a stop, and then ease it into the movement in the other direction.

Foot Placement is when the stick mans' foot stays in the same position, not moving even a pixel. You will have to make sure the onion-skin lines up exactly with the stick-mans foot. To make small movements easier, activate mouse-keys (Look at tutorial in my signature).

Be sure to animate at an FPS of 18-21, which makes animations look the smoothest.

You are nowhere near Intermediate, not even in effects. You are currently Med-Beginner.
    (Be aware, some people over-rank you, therefore get multiple options from a wide range of people)

One person that gives particularly good CNC is Inacio. Just PM him here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32357

He will help you further with good CNC.
    thanks bro i will work on this. . specially the easing part.. thnks again

Banned

Don't double post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast