Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Stk
    Fresh Newbie

Stk animations...

New

ABC

Re: Stk animations...

Welcome to Dark Demon dude. As for your animations they are great I say High Beginner since they have some good easing and flow minor effects though. Great job dude I just hope Styk doesn't get mad about your name haha.

I kind of like this animation, but the back of the 2 guys were very stiff, at the beggining, when the guy took the sword, it was fast, smooth it a bit more. But i liked the camera movements, when there was the smoke and the guy slided, the smoke was nice, but fast, you need to work on your smoothness and stiffness, try adding a sword slash effect when he swings it. At the end, you see the guy with the sword who comes in his head, i think the sword was supposed to be at the back. Try adding blood to make it more realistic.

This one was really stop and go at the beggining, the back of the guy when he was running was stiff and floppy, when he takes the sword (or knife) there is a foot placement error. The end was shaky, but i liked your flowy style, it makes the animation look better.

I think this one is the best, but there are still a few issues, while holding the sword, it was really shaky, i didn't liked the loop, and how the jumping stick appeared. It really makes it unrealistic, but i liked how he jumped and putted the sword on the rock, your ideas are awesome, but you still need to practice a bit, look at some tutorials to improve.

You are medium begginer man. Keep animating.
    im havolis

Stk
    Fresh Newbie

Thanks

Up new animation