Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

All are welcome!

Hello, I just wanted to get this started (I will post my unfinished animation and will post other animations later). I would like helpful CC if you can give it to rough out any edges .

(Unfinished)

Credit:
    Jon
    Valtus
    My Animations

Credit to Valtus, for the stks. in my avatar.

Re: All are welcome!

hey man, your easing is very good but your physics are a little off, for example jannu kind of floats to the ground reather than falling. remember to always apply science to pivot(jst physics, not chemistry and biology) bt think about terminal velocity an object will reach a trerminal velocity of 120 mph, so unless its paper or a feather etc it will fall very fast, apart from that quite good.

med-beginner.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Quote Originally Posted by disturbedobsessor
    hey man, your easing is very good but your physics are a little off, for example jannu kind of floats to the ground reather than falling. remember to always apply science to pivot(jst physics, not chemistry and biology) bt think about terminal velocity an object will reach a trerminal velocity of 120 mph, so unless its paper or a feather etc it will fall very fast, apart from that quite good.

med-beginner.
    Thanks for the CC, I will take it in to consideration for improvement . I've always had that problem from trying to ease and now it's hard to shake.
    My Animations

Wow I'm impressed with this animation, the walk is really well done, maybe the spacing is stop-and-go but it still good, you should use a constant spacing in walk if is not happening an event that is needed change the spacing.

You need pay more attention to the 'consequences' that a high height/speed can cause you know? Like he came fast but few moment to hit the ground he float a bit, when you should him doing something like crack the ground, stay some time in the ground crounched to absorb the impact... and things like that.
    Some movements are way too fast, while others are slow then should be faster. To fix this problem you need pay attention and practice three things, Poses, Spacing and Easing. Spacing and easing comes together but spacing still more important to be focused, don't matter what you're doing you need focus mainly in spacing and nice poses, because if you make them looks right the easing will come naturally (with practice).
    Your run cycle seems to be good but the spacing that you're doing is wrong, giving a powerless and float look.

The animation don't show much, he jump here... there, some walk and runs and some background but I really liked your walk, I hardly see walks like that even though this is kinda stop-and-go and a bit slow. Pay more attention next time to, Poses/Spacing/Easing (really basic animating things)... Impact/Absorption/Inertia/Physics.

It's a lot of things to learn, but if you know what you have to work will be a bit easier to learn.
    Good job with this animation especially the walk.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Inacio
    Wow I'm impressed with this animation, the walk is really well done, maybe the spacing is stop-and-go but it still good, you should use a constant spacing in walk if is not happening an event that is needed change the spacing.

You need pay more attention to the 'consequences' that a high height/speed can cause you know? Like he came fast but few moment to hit the ground he float a bit, when you should him doing something like crack the ground, stay some time in the ground crounched to absorb the impact... and things like that.
    Some movements are way too fast, while others are slow then should be faster. To fix this problem you need pay attention and practice three things, Poses, Spacing and Easing. Spacing and easing comes together but spacing still more important to be focused, don't matter what you're doing you need focus mainly in spacing and nice poses, because if you make them looks right the easing will come naturally (with practice).
    Your run cycle seems to be good but the spacing that you're doing is wrong, giving a powerless and float look.

The animation don't show much, he jump here... there, some walk and runs and some background but I really liked your walk, I hardly see walks like that even though this is kinda stop-and-go and a bit slow. Pay more attention next time to, Poses/Spacing/Easing (really basic animating things)... Impact/Absorption/Inertia/Physics.

It's a lot of things to learn, but if you know what you have to work will be a bit easier to learn.
    Good job with this animation especially the walk.
    Good luck.
    Thanks , this is exactly what I was hoping for. I was going to do the effects and combat before I stopped so maybe you may get more from that, but I agree on the stop-and-go easing. I slow down too much and that kind of messes up my poses too. Also, it looks like my physics is a reoccurring problem. And thanks for the compliment on the walk .
    My Animations