Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: My rank?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner

1 10.00%
  • Med Beginner

7 70.00%
  • High Beginner

1 10.00%
  • Borderline

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bluzury's thready :3

[center:3rukp8v9]Welcome to my thread. My goal is to become intermediate. I will work hard to improve my skills!
    Here are my animations. Enjoy and comment, please
    [/center:3rukp8v9]
    [center:3rukp8v9]Newest:
    Green Guy
    [/center:3rukp8v9]

New:

Green Guy!
    [spoiler:3rukp8v9][/spoiler:3rukp8v9]
    Scissors kick!
    Shit

Old:

Joint With Silverstein!
    My part starts at non-realistic jump.
    Flip!
    Don't hit anyone!
    [center:ir62u159][/center:ir62u159]
    [center:ir62u159]???????????????
    Click For Thread
    [/center:ir62u159]

Re: Bluzury's thready :3

Man! this is so intermediate material! What tutorials have you looked at? its amazing! your really great but I still catched some "Stiffiness" in there

[spoiler:qfe5z6vk]Thread[/spoiler:qfe5z6vk]

Thread Up Below

Quote Originally Posted by Puddin
    Man! this is so intermediate material! What tutorials have you looked at? its amazing! your really great but I still catched some "Stiffiness" in there
    I looked at other animators movements and tryed to do somethink like them. With run Caleb helped me.
    And it's not intermediate. I am med beginner here.

Thanks for comment!
    Click For Thread

can you teach me this "Run" that caleb told you? its really great

[spoiler:qfe5z6vk]Thread[/spoiler:qfe5z6vk]

Thread Up Below

Quote Originally Posted by Puddin
    can you teach me this "Run" that caleb told you? its really great
    Why you can't ask him? He's 1000000 times better than me! He is great teacher!
    He
    |
    |
    |
    V

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27679
    Click For Thread

Right, you know what I think of your animations, I told you by PM. They're good. There's still points you need to improve on imo though, here's the ones I could point out:

I bet if you're watching your animations you do see something wrong with them, but you can't figure out what, right? I believe it's the flow, so here's what I think you do that you shouldn't do:

You ease out completely on a move, then do the next one. If you would do that in real life, every simple task would take hell a lot of time, right? We humans combine moves with each other. Think like this: You go to the fridge to grab a drink for a move and while you're at it, you decide to grab some crisps. You wouldn't walk to the fridge, grab a drink, set the drink at the tv, walk back to the kitchen to grab the crisps, right? You'd combine it. So basically you do the same here, but with speed. You got the speed for a movement, why not use that speed for the next move while you're at it?

You can also use flow when changing directions, simply make the limb do an arched move throughout the thing, instead of one direction, next direction. This can go for a 15 degree angle, but this can also do for a 120 degree angle or more, simply make half a circle as a motion path, instead of stopping the move then going on.

I believe if you get this right, I'll have to start improving harder to stay ahead of you . G'luck with future animations!

Edit: Awww, I'm flattered <3.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb
    Right, you know what I think of your animations, I told you by PM. They're good. There's still points you need to improve on imo though, here's the ones I could point out:

I bet if you're watching your animations you do see something wrong with them, but you can't figure out what, right? I believe it's the flow, so here's what I think you do that you shouldn't do:

You ease out completely on a move, then do the next one. If you would do that in real life, every simple task would take hell a lot of time, right? We humans combine moves with each other. Think like this: You go to the fridge to grab a drink for a move and while you're at it, you decide to grab some crisps. You wouldn't walk to the fridge, grab a drink, set the drink at the tv, walk back to the kitchen to grab the crisps, right? You'd combine it. So basically you do the same here, but with speed. You got the speed for a movement, why not use that speed for the next move while you're at it?

You can also use flow when changing directions, simply make the limb do an arched move throughout the thing, instead of one direction, next direction. This can go for a 15 degree angle, but this can also do for a 120 degree angle or more, simply make half a circle as a motion path, instead of stopping the move then going on.

I believe if you get this right, I'll have to start improving harder to stay ahead of you . G'luck with future animations!

Edit: Awww, I'm flattered <3.
    Thanks. :3
    Really, in my animations I don't combine movements and this looks very non-real. Long time I watched my animations and thinked: "Anything is wrong". Now I know, why my animations is unrealistic. Thanks, Caleb, I will combine mowements!
    Click For Thread

hey man, everyone else has pretty much covered it. yoi have good flow and easing. your main problem is stifness, move every joint in every frame to get ris of it and maybe some movements but good overall dude.

courtesy returned man.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Quote Originally Posted by disturbedobsessor
    hey man, everyone else has pretty much covered it. yoi have good flow and easing. your main problem is stifness, move every joint in every frame to get ris of it and maybe some movements but good overall dude.

courtesy returned man.
    Thanks, I will work better c:
    Click For Thread

Update!
    Click For Thread