Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i interz?

am i interz?

sup people? im p-4469 from youtube!!! ive been homing my skills.
    i might be interz. i made this pivot here... so.... tell me.. am i interz? or still low beg? [attachment=0:2wyvcckx]goku's rampage.gif[/attachment:2wyvcckx]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :P

Re: am i interz?

Sorry dude, but you are beginner. Everyone needs to start there in the first place, then we rank you on wether you are still beginner, intermediate, veteran or elite. Don't worry though, darkdemon will help you build up your skills so you can achieve big things.

Veteran Enthusiast

Start here

no im not. someone told me im almost interz. i just made this... [attachment=0:14uc72dz]ease it. ;D.gif[/attachment:14uc72dz]

no offence dont show off.. the guy that said you was intermediate is proberally a noob. your starting off! but dont say your animations are good! lets take an animator for example you havent seen. Dead throne for example
    www.youtube.com/Oblivionfall
    browse through his vids and compare yours to his.

l-l---l------l----------l------l---l-l
    Camera Pan's

l-l--l---l-----l--------l----l--l-l
    My style for fighting xd!

this is called easing
    l= frame
    -=pixels moved
    one - means one pixel is moved ten --- means three pixels moved and this easing! oh yeah poses are more important.. .Gaahh.. why am i bothered to explain it!
    Stiffiness is next
    your not moving a single joint in your flipping animation! it looks... terrible if you dont move everyjoint except a couple not every single joint each frame it looks reallllly terrible without moving them..
    for now your begginer and your not even a inch close to intermediate and dont think your good remember www.youtube.com/oblivionfall compare yours to his

[spoiler:qfe5z6vk]Thread[/spoiler:qfe5z6vk]

Thread Up Below

Quote Originally Posted by pivot-4469
    no im not. someone told me im almost interz. i just made this... [attachment=0:r1g5ntd1]ease it. ;D.gif[/attachment:r1g5ntd1]
    He may have told you your intermediate but everyne else is saying your not, me included. Sorry but its just not good enough. It took me more than 2 years to get intermediate and i had to learn how to animate.
    Your animations are choppy because the momentum of your limbs/body move quickly then slowly all of a sudden for no reason. to make it smoother transition speed into the animation so that movements gradually get faster. like this:
    |-|--|----|---------|---------------|-----|---|-|
    |=frame
    -=size of movement

Another thing is flow, just use this technique to string movements together so that they are smooth and that the speed from one movement to another blend nicely. So dont go forward on frame and straight up the next, go diagonally for a few.

My third pointer are poses. See how in this one you made his back upper leg go 90 degrees? This is an odd pose and in real life when you run wouldnt look like this, the best way for me to tell you how to fix this is to just look at your stickfigure and see if how he looks in the frame is just natural. Like something in real life.

My last pointer is stiffness, youre keeping you legs and back and arms in the same position and rotating the whole limb, and it makes it look stiff. To fix this just move every joint each frame, even if its only a 1 pixel movement.

I wont go into extreme detail but if you need any more help go check some tutorials out in the pivot tutorial section.

Pingu

excuse you. -_- that guy is an elite. im a beginner.

Banned

Elite as in a Youtube elite, or a DarkDemon Elite?

work on easing & stiffness! and good ideas man! i'm impressed. don't worry, you'll be Interz!
    [center:2qnlwhla]Have you ever dreamed of being a king?[/center:2qnlwhla]
    [center:2qnlwhla]Be a king at The Ultimate Pivot War[/center:2qnlwhla]
    [center:2qnlwhla]Limited only from Beginners to Intermediate[/center:2qnlwhla]
    [center:2qnlwhla]Click here and join NOW![/center:2qnlwhla]
    [center:2qnlwhla]PM me if you have no ArtCastle account but still want to join.[/center:2qnlwhla]

[center:2qnlwhla]DarkDemon Thread[/center:2qnlwhla] [center:2qnlwhla]ArtCastle Thread[/center:2qnlwhla] [center:2qnlwhla]YouTube Account[/center:2qnlwhla]

heh, please..... check dis shit bro. xD[attachment=0:3hrii5t3]woah.gif[/attachment:3hrii5t3]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast