Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

PlayStick thread ( I am New)

Fresh Newbie

PlayStick thread ( I am New)

What is my level?

Re: PlayStick thread ( I am New)

Hi. I can see you're having some difficulties with BBcodes. Take a look at this - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12404, it should show you what you need to know.

Just to let you know, your .gifs may be a bit too large to show as an image. If so, you will have to either save the .gifs at a smaller size in Pivot or use the tags, which that link should also show you how to use.

Edit your first post instead of making a second post with the same animations. It just keeps things cleaner. Once you have fixed the images, I will delete your second post, again, for clarity. Any other problems, let me know.

Welcome to Darkdemon!

Fresh Newbie

Re: PlayStick thread ( I am New)

Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    Hi. I can see you're having some difficulties with BBcodes. Take a look at this - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12404, it should show you what you need to know.

Just to let you know, your .gifs may be a bit too large to show as an image. If so, you will have to either save the .gifs at a smaller size in Pivot or use the tags, which that link should also show you how to use.

Edit your first post instead of making a second post with the same animations. It just keeps things cleaner. Once you have fixed the images, I will delete your second post, again, for clarity. Any other problems, let me know.

Welcome to Darkdemon!
    Welcome yourself thank you