Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Klaypex - Thread

Banned

Klaypex - Thread

Newest:

Spoiler:
    Easing Test:

hey guys please give some cc and ill return courts if wanted
    Last edited by ChaoticRex; 07 Nov 2013 at 11:17 AM.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Re: Klaypex - Thread

Great fight animation, very entertaining. You're effects are nice, I think if you tried using the fade effect more often on some of those beams like the giant orb and red lasers it would turn out a lot cleaner. Another thing, your animation looks very fast-paced; try slowing down some of those fighting movements, the reactions don't look that good at that speed and it's hard to see what's going on.

Overall I would say med beginner, the animation looks really good and your effects are impressive. Your movements could be better and the action could be slowed down a tiny bit. I can see you improving fast, keep up the good work.

animation is very nice. just try to smooth and ease more. also - move every joint in frame. it's stiff when the black guy shoots this red beam out of his hand, or when the blue one punches the black(his legs are like frozen).

i'd say med-high beg for cool effects and good ideas (performance ain't that bad too)

courtz?

Banned

thanx guys for the great feedback, the black guy was animated really lazy

just tried a "realism easing test" with a backflip, let me know if its any better..

wow.

its REALLY better. its eased very nice, smoothed, realistic... what can i say more. just great, but this is just only backflip. i'd really like to see more.

Fresh Newbie

Nice effects man, your newest one is good smooth and has flow to it... The jump is really good but the spin in the air has to be faster, the way I understand easing is just to ease the beginnig of a movement and ease the end of the movement(the beginning was fine but the backstep in the end needed a little more smoothing down it somehow froze)and ofcourse some movements like walking don't need that much because the movement is slow so the spacing has to be balanced, but not in a flip.. If you have experience in flips, you know that you spin so fast in the air that you almost see nothing.. and just a trick I learned, the orange joint also has to be eased too .. and the first animation - I really liked that one, seemed a little lazy but fine.. Just add more fire of you and make sure you have the patience to explain your scene.. Keep up the good work!

Not too bad, but there is alot of improvement to be made. Firstly, his starting pose wasn't a very good pose to do a backflip with, it would have been easier to animate, and looked more natural, if both his feet were together at the start. When they were apart, it made it look really awkward when he bent down. The next main thing that could make it look alot better is if he went back farther during the backflip, but not too much. He landed almost right where he jumped off, which could look alright in some cases but here it didn't do it. The poses during the flip were alright. Try and look up Youtube videos for a backflip, or anything really, to see how it looks before animating it. It helps.

Judging from that animation, I'd say you're about medium-beginner. Good luck

Banned

@kell thanx man, i understand what your saying and i was looking at one of my flips and animating from that. I just thought if he tucked too much it would look way to fast

@anger yeah i just started doing that, im watching my own flip videos in slow motion so it helps me understand the movements more :P

here is the start to my Valtus Tribute
    Sincerely, Klaypex

Sup Bro Its A good Thing i Finally See You Animate Oh And I love your easing test your tribute Keep it up! oh and its me Pkz

Banned

PKZ <3 thanx bro

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast