Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Bigode here

Fresh Newbie

Bigode here

[center:2k5fxvv0]Hello, welcome to my thread, coment please

This is mmy first animation, tell me about all errors:

[/center:2k5fxvv0]

Enthusiast

Re: Bigode here

Honestly not that bad, I really liked the concept. The two main things you need to focus on now is smoothing out your movements and correcting your poses. Smoothing out your movements can be done by easing which is in a sense slowing down your movements at the end of each one. You move the active joints littler as the movement stops. Make sure you do it at the end of the movement, a lot of people think that they know when the end of a movement is so they ease in the middle of a movement and it looks terrible. Poses can be corrected by trying to make your stick figure look more natural, think of what pose you would be positioned in and try to get a natural feel going. Also using a base with two+ back joints instead of one will look much better. Also try to move every joint in every frame, will look much better. Keep making more, I would like to see you make more .

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

For a first animation that was good man, you added small but creative ideas to a simple fight which turned out great. Since you are new I wont go into too much detail on what you need work on, but I suggest you slowly work your way up the fps (frames per second). From the looks of things you're at about 12-14 fps. This is good to start on but it makes your animation run slowly and it's hard to animate smoother and more detailed movements with this fps. Stay on this fps if you're comfortable animating with it but try to speed up the fps bar as you improve, maybe every week or two bump up the fps one step at a time. Usually the animators on this site animate at 18-20 which is what you wanna reach.

Another thing you could work on is footplacement, the sticks didn't land very flat with the floor, at one point the big stick was standing in a higher position than the little stick. Try to keep the stick figures feet flat and parallel with the floor as they move.

Pretty good animation overall, take things slowly and you will be fine

Fresh Newbie

hey, thanks for the comments, I making a walk, and I'll post

THANKS!

More comments?