Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Fist time doing this

Hey i downloaded pivot yesterday seen a tutorial or two and made my fist animation .

I know i have to work on the walking and some other few details but its my first time working with this program and first animation.

Hope u like it

Old Newbie

Re: Fist time doing this

To be honest, I've seen alot worse beginners.

I'm only med-beginner myself, but it seems alot less choppy than most people's first animations, which is a good thing.

You need to work on your easing, physics, foot placement and walking and you'll be set!

Also, go on http://www.droidz.org and download some packs of bases; these stickmen are alot easier to use than the basic "man" stick, and are alot more fluent too.

Well done, and keep making animations!

Courtesy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    They have a good point, there's no reason to believe the holocaust. Jews tend to disappear in groups of 6 million all the time and those camps were obviously just work camps that the Germans didn't need anymore when they were losing the war and that's the real reason the blew it up.

I live in a shit town full of shit people.

I'm one the more polite people you'll ever meet!

Fresh Newbie

Thanks this mean a lot to me and its motivating two. Ill start working with my next animation as soon as i get the free time and work on my mistakes that u pointed out for me witch im really grateful for

Not bad not bad at all but you still have a lot of work to do You can find some good tutorials for beginners in the Pivot Tutorial section!
    Just no

Welcome to darkdemon after 5-6 years.
    Hope you enjoy our tutorials, animators and well?... Pivot animations

Your animations need alot of improving and work put into it!

Your main problem is stiffness to fix it you must move each joint (red dot) per frame not one joint per frame or it will look like rubish

you havent applied easing
    easing is the speed of the joint movement

for example
    l = frame
    - = pixel

l-l--l---l----l-----l----l---l-l
    Flat Easing

l-l---l------l----------l------l---l-l
    Sigma Easing

l-l----l------l----------l------l----l---l--l-l
    Heavy Spacing

Fights = Heavy Spacing
    Tests like arm movement's = Sigma or flat
    camera pan's = Flat

easing gives the sort greatness to your animations like... start of slow and go faster

Part 3

Poses (more important than easing)

basically it's your stickman's stance which pose he's in you would want one like the default pivot 2.2.5 stickman you dont know what limbs (joints) to move and where you cant apply flow... easing properally any of that easily with a bad stance

you'd want for fighting

a normal fighting stance!!

well if you want to do your move that u want just make sure you have the right pose

Part 4

Flow... apply 3d to get smoothness into your animations it means to get the (red dot) to make a curve throughout your frames like a arrow curve but to make it must easier theres a secret way to figure this out... instead of making a curve on EACH joint try 3d i suggest downloading glass2k to make the create figure type thingy transparent and to be able to see what to move when applying 3d!

Part 5
    (FINAL)

physics.. ahh im too lazy just look in the tut section dont bother looking at 2005-2008

well thats alot covered up!!!!

also you need better stks navvvigatttee!!! to....
    BAMM!!!! this thread people post bases here for people to download...
    viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24090&start=2400

see you next time and i hope you get better xd

oh yeah!! foot placement dont leave that out

since this is getting to long here is obliv's tut on poses and foot placement here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA2vDhBwnxk
    PACHAW!!!!

~
    Modern

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by moderndwalfare
    Welcome to darkdemon after 5-6 years.
    Hope you enjoy our tutorials, animators and well?... Pivot animations

Your animations need alot of improving and work put into it!

Your main problem is stiffness to fix it you must move each joint (red dot) per frame not one joint per frame or it will look like rubish

you havent applied easing
    easing is the speed of the joint movement

for example
    l = frame
    - = pixel

l-l--l---l----l-----l----l---l-l
    Flat Easing

l-l---l------l----------l------l---l-l
    Sigma Easing

l-l----l------l----------l------l----l---l--l-l
    Heavy Spacing

Fights = Heavy Spacing
    Tests like arm movement's = Sigma or flat
    camera pan's = Flat

easing gives the sort greatness to your animations like... start of slow and go faster

Part 3

Poses (more important than easing)

basically it's your stickman's stance which pose he's in you would want one like the default pivot 2.2.5 stickman you dont know what limbs (joints) to move and where you cant apply flow... easing properally any of that easily with a bad stance

you'd want for fighting

a normal fighting stance!!

well if you want to do your move that u want just make sure you have the right pose

Part 4

Flow... apply 3d to get smoothness into your animations it means to get the (red dot) to make a curve throughout your frames like a arrow curve but to make it must easier theres a secret way to figure this out... instead of making a curve on EACH joint try 3d i suggest downloading glass2k to make the create figure type thingy transparent and to be able to see what to move when applying 3d!

Part 5
    (FINAL)

physics.. ahh im too lazy just look in the tut section dont bother looking at 2005-2008

well thats alot covered up!!!!

also you need better stks navvvigatttee!!! to....
    BAMM!!!! this thread people post bases here for people to download...
    viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24090&start=2400

see you next time and i hope you get better xd

oh yeah!! foot placement dont leave that out

since this is getting to long here is obliv's tut on poses and foot placement here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA2vDhBwnxk
    PACHAW!!!!

~
    Modern
    Thanks for the post i apreciate it verry much and i respect ur opinion. As im a begginer i dont understand some things like easing etc but i will look some tutorial here and over the internet and improve myself. Thank u all for the support