Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

~ Precii's Thread - Update!

[center:3vfgusne]Hello everyone, Welcome to my thread ^^[/center:3vfgusne]

SO to start with..

Effects and 3D Movements test:

Banned

Re: ~ Precii's Thread

I do agree with the animation being almost High-Beginner material, but there's no way it can be your first, hands down. ( of course, not unless someone of a higher rank has actually helped you with this )

Anyway, really flowy and easy to watch movements. I like the subtle background movements you have added to the beginning of the animation.

Overall, it has quite a specific oldschool feeling to it, so keep at animating. I'll keep an eye on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0k33w33d420
    I do agree with the animation being almost High-Beginner material, but there's no way it can be your first, hands down. ( of course, not unless someone of a higher rank has actually helped you with this )

Anyway, really flowy and easy to watch movements. I like the subtle background movements you have added to the beginning of the animation.

Overall, it has quite a specific oldschool feeling to it, so keep at animating. I'll keep an eye on you.
    Lol actually my brother helped me, but I did all the frames myself. He just gave me advises and I came up with this in around 1 hour. ^^

And I have a problem, when I save my gif files the animations become waaaaaayy too slow, like the first animation. Anyone help on how to save the gif file? I use pivot 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Precii
    And I have a problem, when I save my gif files the animations become waaaaaayy too slow, like the first animation. Anyone help on how to save the gif file? I use pivot 2.
    Here you go.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Precii
    Here you go.

Thank you very much. =D

Neo

You are pretty frikin awesome, but do you expect me to believe that this is ur firat animation?!
    I mean SRSLY

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Ok so, to clear the confusion, this is my first animation AFTER several fails, around 10-15 tries and with help I came up with this.

Not bad, though in the beginning walk he should have picked up his feet more, and during the run his back arm should not have been so floppy. I liked the camera movements though, and you did a decent job on the transition from walk to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellawgs
    Not bad, though in the beginning walk he should have picked up his feet more, and during the run his back arm should not have been so floppy. I liked the camera movements though, and you did a decent job on the transition from walk to run.
    Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast