Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: New Here

New Here

1) Testing to make a moon/sun.
    [/url]

2) Testing effects.
    [/url]

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

I am new to pivot, need suggestions to make better.

$ P /-\ /\/\!

Old Newbie

Re: New Here

You seem to have a special care with details, which is very good and makes the animation more attractive. This is more noticeable in the "Testing to make a moon/sun".
    The main problem is the stiffness. Invest some time learning easing. Remember that every movement starts slow and then goes faster. Depending on the type of the movement and the context, the time of transaction from slow to fast varies.
    Also, remember to move every joint in every frame

Theres more you need to learn than just easing.

What you also need to learn about is how to fix your stiffness.Basicly what this is is when a certain body part of a stick isnt moved for a certain amount of frames.To fix this just move every joint in every frame so that it more fluid.For more info on what you need to know check out this tutorial.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662

~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

Your stuff isn't perfect, but it's... ambitious. If you do get all the easing/smoothness stuff sorted out, you would be at least a high beginner IMO, as you are using more effects and stuff than the average black-and-white animations.
    Good stuff!
    And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?"

They replied, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very selfhood revealed."

And Jesus replied, "What?"

Ey, Arch. I remember you from the Doors Tribute Collab!

Anyways, down to the nit-grit. The effects/Detail you put in your animations is absolutely awesome. However, the rest is pretty meh. Easing and stiffness, as well as your foot placement, are your biggest problems here. I would recommend checking out some tutorials. Trust me, they help. Also, when you're making a figure walking, make sure the grounded foot in the current frame is in the same place as the previous frame. And try to move every joint on the figure. If you get better, you could be an awesome animator. Keep it up. I hope to see some great things from you.
    [center:2buoo83k]LETS START A FLAME WAR!! FLAME WAR!! LETS START A FLAME WAR!![/center:2buoo83k]
    [center:2buoo83k][/center:2buoo83k]
    [center:2buoo83k]My Thread:[/center:2buoo83k]
    [center:2buoo83k]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...03974#p1703974[/center:2buoo83k]