Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: ask for advice

Old Newbie

ask for advice

this is my animations,,

please give me advice on this

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: ask for advice

Great to see you have posted some animations. The power of the combo animation is nicely done, but the easing/spacing needs to be fixed, it is a little bit stop start. I would like to see something a little bit longer, so I can get a better grasp of how you animate and what you should work on.

The walk needs a little bit of fixing, try and make the steps a little bit smaller

Courtesy? (It means if you think I commented properly, with constructive criticism, then you return the favour and comment on my thread)

Old Newbie

Re: ask for advice

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Great to see you have posted some animations. The power of the combo animation is nicely done, but the easing/spacing needs to be fixed, it is a little bit stop start. I would like to see something a little bit longer, so I can get a better grasp of how you animate and what you should work on.

The walk needs a little bit of fixing, try and make the steps a little bit smaller

Courtesy? (It means if you think I commented properly, with constructive criticism, then you return the favour and comment on my thread)

okay thanks for the criticism and suggestions,
    I will be working on it