Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

[trhead] Ldres up 8/5/12

hello i am new here

UP: 8/5/12

MI RANK IS?

no easing :P

bye

Re: [trhead] Ldres

The main problem with the animation was the bad portrayal of balance. When he bent down, he should have fallen over from it, but he didn't. Keep things like this in mind, as they can drag down your animations alot.

You're medium beginner for now, work on your poses and spacing.

Fresh Newbie

Thanks Kellawgs I practice the poses and space

Fresh Newbie

up .

mi rank?

Old Newbie

Re: [trhead] Ldres up 5/5/12

low beginner, shakinnes I see you have in your animations, and your walk is half ugly, not to and easing.

Banned

Movement Test
    This one is nice because you practiced your movements quite a bit.

Now, it starts off well with anticipation. However, once he's bent down and starts running to the kick the spacing changes too much over such a small amount of frames. Remember to ease here.

The arms don't really do much. I can tell you tried but they sort of just float around. It would look nicer to see him bring up his arms when he does the kick, and then bring them down. It didn't make sense to drop them down while he was kicking.

The flip was nice, and the landing was okay, but you probably didn't need to stop the origin for one or two frames, or slow it down that much. Try to learn to add a bit of flow here, which means keeping some of the momentum, or keeping the spacing going somewhat.

The power and poses you chose in this animation were pretty good in places. The fade in effect was done pretty well too. It's a good animation and I hope you keep practicing!

Naruto Animation
    The Naruto animation starts off well. The camera panning is done well enough. I liked the close-ups you attempted in this animation!

One thing that bugged me was the legs when they were running. It seemed as though Rock Lee was slowing down dramatically in each step when his leg bent, before straightening out fast again. It would look much more appealing not to do this and instead, keep it more momentous. Keep the spacing consistent in running.

When Naruto was running, his back and arms could use a bit of work. They were shaking back and forth too fast, and it also looked stiff. Move it more, but also over a longer period of frames, if this makes sense. This way, it will look less shaky and also less stiff. The close up here is real nice.

The floor could use a bit of work too. Nothing major, but I noticed after the close up with Rock Lee that half of the floor was raised by a pixel. This may have happened when you were re-sizing or moving it.

The smoke cloud effect is nice, but it also seemed strange to start shrinking it. Smoke or dust effects don't shrink. You should probably either fade it out, or break it off into particles to make it more realistic. Other than that, I really liked the effects!

Overall
    Your animations are nice, and are about Medium Beginner. They have an anime type feel. Your spacing could use a bit of work, but other than that, you move all the joints and show some understanding of spacing methods. You're definitely on your way.

Fresh Newbie

impressive than words

thanks good to know that I'm close to med

I will train hard to be med

thanks Jojishi

Neo

Neo's mini tutorials subject: flow

Flow is where when you move a joint, all the joints attached to it need to be as close as possible to where they were in the previous frame, in the following animation 1 is an example of bad flow and 2 is a good example -

Piv
    Download the piv so you can study how flow works.

Here are seperate frames -

1: This has no flow.
    2: This has good flow.
    3:This one is ok, but following like this can make your animations seem too floppy, trust me, I've tried, and floppy isn't brilliant when it is absolutely everywhere.

Hope this helped and to the more advanced perople, is this tutorial any good?

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Fresh Newbie

Re: [trhead] Ldres up 8/5/12

up 8/5