Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Hey dudes i used to be good

vvv THIS IS MY OLD SHIT FOR ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS ME vvv
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw25symlcDM

hi guys i kinda like this but im lazy so i just made it fade out

Banned

Re: One Hood Ass Nigga

That honestly wasn't that bad. The only thing I saw was how
    shaky the beginning was. Pretty good man.

Re: One Hood Ass Nigga

you guys suck gimme some comments, the guy above me is cool tho

Re: I go hard in da paint

look at me double post cuz you guys suck, the guy above me remains the coolest person here

Re: Hey dudes i used to be good

Hey Legos if it is you. I dont wanna sound like a douche since we still cant be sure youre Legos (with the diffrent IP and all). But if it is you welcome back First atokniiro then you To be honest i havnt seen much from you since im much more new to pivot then you, but i have heard quite a lot of you.
    Anyways, you may have noticed standards have changed and as of now you would be beginner rank. Your animations are smooth and flowy which is good but there is some shakiness and stifness which just comes from limbs not moving every frame and some limb momentum is a bit jumpy, but then again you must be pretty rusty. anyways great to see you back looking forward to seeing more stuff from you

Pingu

thanks man i appreciate the feedback i know i got a lot of catching up to do :/ and how the fuck am i supposed to prove my identity, I offered video chat, i used to go on the forums PA, droidz, PlanetRender, a tiny tiny bit on stickanimations or whatever its called believe meeeeeeeeeee c:

Banned

Good to see you back Legos. All of the animations are pretty nice!

The newest one could use a bit of work on the ending. You made him bow way too quickly.

Everything else looks just about Intermediate in my eyes. Length is a bit of an issue though. Make a couple of longer animations, perhaps with a background and you'll definitely get Intermediate.

Veteran Enthusiast

Leghos, others might not believe you are Leghos, but don't worry my friend. I BELIEVE YOU ARE LEGHOS! I can tell, you still have that same witty humour about you, you lovely little Leghos.

Leghos I used to look up to you, you were a sick cunt. Your animations used to be veteran level, you're movements were so unique and different.

On the note of these animations, pretty good! You are obviously rusty, but that doesn't matter, because you are LEGHOS, and you will come back, bigger and stronger then ever!

Good luck gettiing yuour skills back. You're a fucking sick cunt!

lol thank you and i hope i can muster up the energy to make some cool shit this time around if i stick at it