Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: rank me

Fresh Newbie

rank me

Re: Iproved/bestanimation(sigtest)

Sorry man, but you're low-beginner. Before you read this i understand you are new to pivot, and everyone is like this when they first start. I was terrible when i first started and the point of this comment isn't to bash you, but to help you improve. Your animations are choppy, the momentum of limbs and the body in general go up and down and here aren't many frames to show smooth movements. Another thing is flow, you movements show blend together so its not one move, then stop, and then another move. Power is also key, in your animation the guy takes one quick bend and then floats in the air, making physics off too. Try to make real looking gravity and make more than one frame for the jump. Foot placement is also a problem, just try keeping the feet in the same position as they were in the last frame, you can see where it was on the onionskin(the tray image behind your frame). Another thing is poses and stiffness. To fix stiffness move every limb each frame, even if its small like a 1pixel movement. To fix poses just make sure in your frame the pose your guy is in just look natural. For more help check the tutorials section and check out Darren's tutorial. Although it fairly out of date its still used a lo by new comers like yourself for help.
    Have fun animation on DD

Pingu

Since you are new to pivot more or less, I recommend that you look at this tutorial so that you may have an idea on the basics of it.
    viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662

Just keep practicing my friend

~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

Fresh Newbie

I am not new I started pivot in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by thevincent2002
    I am not new I started pivot in 2010
    this is still fairly new though, I've been animating since 2007 and I'm only Intermediate. I would check out the tutorial Mr Grape soda was talking about it will help and you'll improve much quicker wit help than on your own.

Pingu

Re: rank me

choppy easing stiffness and not very realistic looking work on those and youll get better but for now low begginer

MY THREAD is AMAZINGLY suckish,good,awesome...you decide O.o
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88680
    ^?u?? ??? ?????^ .___________.