Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie
    Last edited by yoryoelgrande; 03 Aug 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Old Newbie

Re: rank me!!! 0________0

I like your animation.

should improve almost everything, easing, spacing...

low beginner

Old Newbie

The first 3 combo is ok but then u just keep repeating the same combo over and over again: punch, punch, kick... punch, punch, kick...! Try using 3d dimension, hope u understand what i mean!

dude, you are good... but like what uzumwmy, you should improve on everything... who wouldn't right?

not that i'm a douche or anything, but don't follow the "3d Dimensions" suggestion if you don't want to... you do what you want, and don't let other people decide what style you are to pick up... no hard feelings TRINHTUANTUNG

Your good, and i think your med beg... just like me ... i think o.O... why don't you drop by on my thread and you decide... leave a comment so i'll know ^_^

link is on my sig (below this post)
    After you check out my Thread...

Old Newbie

I DID NOT decide what his style is!!! The "3D dimention" style is a must! Nobody likes to watch a noobie animation with just left and right punches and kicks, its fully 2D looking! EXAMPLE: Cool games these day are mostly 3D. 2D games are mostly for dumb kids!
    So, if u want to make good animations with Pivot, u must mix and combine both 2D Style and 3D Style. EXAMPLE: Make a combo like punch, punch, kick, DOUBLE SPIN KICK is a thousand times better than Punch, Punch, Kick, Punch, Punch, Kick...LAME!
    ONE MORE EXAMPLE: Elite, Veteran, Interz, even most of Begginers animations are all have 3d styles.
    To sum up, 2D are for kids, we veterans use different dimensions!
    So AZRA, you are completely STUPID! I HAVE HARD FEELINGS WITH YOU!
    To YorYoelGrande: DONT BE A KID, USE 3D STYLE!

okay... i told him not to follow your suggestion "IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO"... don't call me stupid just because i told him that... i told him that cause he might get lazy if he rushed to 3d already... i just wanted him to work on his 2d before going to 3d cause most of the aspects in your animation is 2d... so he can learn that sometime else, but right now he shouldn't focus on 3d because he needs to practice his easing and stuff... so pardon my inferior intellect cause how you say it, your acting like your smarter than everyone else... i thought the other guys were wrong... you are a dick... try acting like your as low as us beginners and stop acting like your the Chosen One... when you do that, you see your mistakes and you'll learn to change that...

okay, i'm going out of topic here... so yoryoelgrande, dont rush... just go with the flow, and when you think your ready for 3d, by all means go...
    After you check out my Thread...

Fresh Newbie

update

Fresh Newbie
    new animations, pls give me a cc
    D:
    Last edited by yoryoelgrande; 05 Aug 2013 at 01:51 AM.