Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Rank me :o

Fresh Newbie

Rank me :o

[center:txrte9ga]-Demios-[/center:txrte9ga]

[center:txrte9ga]Check list

-Low beg-
    -Med beg-
    -High beg-
    -Intermediate-[/center:txrte9ga]

Welcome to my thread! Keep an eye out for updates (coming soon to a thread near you.)!

-Run loop (sorry about the shakiness :P)
    [spoiler:txrte9ga][/spoiler:txrte9ga]

-Now on to the wall flip (I think its my best so far O_o)

-Next up is some weird kicky ball anim thing e_e(failed)

-Last (for now) but certainly least (for now) the failed uppercut. xD (idk why I choose a box for the dummy)

[center:txrte9ga]-Demios-[/center:txrte9ga]
    [center:g2lf2efo][/center:g2lf2efo]

Flume

Re: Rank me :o

I'd say medium beginner.

Your run loop was actually really good, not really any complaints there, maybe the head shaking the tiniest bit but thats nit picking. You moved the origin (orange dot) perfectly which gave the run a nice fluent feel.

The wall flip, aside from the running, could use some work. Firstly the physics were off, he moved more to the left than he should have and you could have eased his origin movement upwardly to show gravity (you moved it to rapidly up then down, didn't show much acceleration and deceleration) and generally the poses for the flip just weren't quite right.

Ball kick needed more frames in general. When he throws up the ball again you lacked easing so show it slow down and start moving downwards, and once it starts moving down it just instantly drops on his foot. You need to add more frames to show it speeding up and slowing down. Also after the ball lands it rolls for like 2 pixels, you should have made it roll more (the way it stopped made it feel like the ball was way heavier than it should have been) The rest was decent, just needed a bit more frames to smooth out the movements.

The uppercut does need some work, also I'm not sure who does a 180 when they uppercut but anyways. You kind of made it hard for yourself to animate the uppercut when the dummy was a box hahaha.

Anyways theres some CC for you. If your unfamilar with terms like easing, I suggest you look around at some of the tutorials here. It seems like you have a decent grasp on the basics of pivot, you just need to refine them a bit.

Oh and welcome

Fresh Newbie

Thanks ^-^ this helped a lot, no one has given me this much help when I used too be in pivot xD...but I'm well aware of the terms that you used so its cool. I will get to working on some projects that fix my flow and poses and stuff :3 oh and thanks.

well ur probably a med begginer mostly because of the stiffness but evry thing else is fine

MY THREAD is AMAZINGLY suckish,good,awesome...you decide O.o
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88680
    ^?u?? ??? ?????^ .___________.

Nice run it would work across screen too I can see the shakiness move the back joint though. The wall flip is your best so far I like how he runs up the wall and when he lands the reaction again move the back. I'm not going to comment on the fails.
    Over all:
    move the back
    med beg
    [center:23yq8c40]PM me|thread|Freestyle[/center:23yq8c40]
    [center:23yq8c40]Fallen kingdom: 26/1500 frames est. [postponed until I get better movements]
    Juke joint: some where between 200 and 400 frames/????[/center:23yq8c40]

Your run loop was really good. Nice animations. I would say you are a med-beg

Fresh Newbie

Yay I love this site and thanks for not pointing out the fails and all but I need to know whats up xD but thanks guys, I will work on the run and stuff and I will update soon :3 I used to try so hard to get med beg but on my first week back I get it almost instantly xD

I would definitely say medium beginner.

That running animation was the one I liked the most, even though you said the wall flip was what you thought was your best so far, I think the run was better. Actually, I think the wall flip was the worst out of them all (even though it was still pretty good). Your animations are almost perfectly smooth.

Although, the only flaws you had was mostly in your stiffness, the stances your sticks had could have improved a little in some frames in my opinion.

I also liked the ball throwing animation, the effect at the end, with the spinning circle, to be honest I didn't like at all. I understand how you did an effect where the viewer assumes the main stick beats up the other, although I think there are better ways to do that, I really didn't like the effect even though the idea was good .

Courtesy??
    I'm 13 by the way

Courtesy?
    Thread