Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

paperforms last try.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n265 ... asttry.gif

well its my last try ive been begginer for 6 months and im kinda tired ive only did flash for 4 days and i had the front page of a site ))(*

well its my last try be honest please.

Enthusiast
    Wow, seriously ive been animating for close to 4 years now, and ive stayed in begginers, how bout you dont wine you little weiner. The animation wasnt that bad, more variety, and smoother moves, and fluidity.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardstick
    Wow, seriously ive been animating for close to 4 years now, and ive stayed in begginers, how bout you dont wine you little weiner. The animation wasnt that bad, more variety, and smoother moves, and fluidity.
    you would stop by now and realize that pivot has no further meaning in life but a kids little game flash has a meaning. and think befor your write. ))(*

not bad paperform, its actually some nice camera effects. but stiffness and movements kind of fogs it up... dont leave pivot just yet though. blizzard, i think u would know and maybe have some advice... blizzard was about to leave but when he cae back, he improved a sh!tload in days, look how smooth his avatar is compared to his animations from two or three weeks ago. maybe just stay alittle longer, but if u still dont like it, then...

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Re: paperforms last try.

Quote Originally Posted by paperform
    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n265/skyper_2006/lasttry.gif

well its my last try ive been begginer for 6 months and im kinda tired ive only did flash for 4 days and i had the front page of a site ))(*

well its my last try be honest please.
    Never give up. Unless you really want to ))(*