Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

Epic zombie animation by Tripple - T!!!

New crap:

Hi! Check out my newest Epic animation on Youtube for full animation:
    [youtube:2qt2dwvh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1Xvz0FexY[/youtube:2qt2dwvh]
    U should watch on Youtube for FULLSCREEN! And if its good, please, please like it and comment both on Youtube and DarkDemon!
    Demo of my newest animation:

After this, i think i deserve the tittle: Intermediate!
    I dont ever, EVER want to see or hear the words low / med begginer!
    Please post a comment right after watching this!

Re: Epic zombie animation by Tripple - T!!!

Hey bro, your good and i like your style...not that I'm a douche or anything, but it takes a lot more than that to become intermediate... it's a good animation, and i don't know who i am to crit you but take my advice... you should work on foot placing... and add Blood and other effects... your easing and physics could use some work too... after that, you would really make a great animator ^_^... I'm not intermediate either, so crit me too if you want... link to thread is in my Sig (below this post)
    After you check out my Thread...

Old Newbie

Thank you AZARA! Could you or someone explain for me what is Footplacement??? Also, i need good blood figures that i can use, so someone please send me a file or two about blood cause iam sucks at animating blood. Plus, all the figures in my animations are self-made!

Your a dick when you comment but you put SOME effort into animations. But youre still a huge asshole. Your animations are too choppy and your putting 2-3 frames into a movement that really requires 10 at the least. Try to ease your movements a ball moving goes
    |-|-|--|--|----|----------|-----------|------------|----|--|--|-|-|
    And footplacement is making sure your foot stays in the same place the whole time.
    Dont even know why im trying to help but good luck I guess.
    LOW BEGGINER(compare yourself)
    The sky is fallin, the wind is callin; Stand fer something or die in tha mornin'-#section80:Hii power-Kendrick Llamar
    Animations
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90326

You slag off other animators when your animations look like this?
    I don't see why you'd do this. You're shit...

No criticism for you because you're a knob.
    Oh yeah, it's pathetic, not pathenic.

E* You're no where near Intermediate, don't get your hopes up.

Steam

All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

Flume

Quote Originally Posted by AlchemistEP
    You slag off other animators when your animations look like this?
    I don't see why you'd do this. You're shit...

No criticism for you because you're a knob.
    Oh yeah, it's pathetic, not pathenic.

E* You're no where near Intermediate, don't get your hopes up.
    This.

Banned

I'm gonna comment on your shit like you do everyone else; so where the fuck do I begin, first off you're no where near intermediate so don't get your hopes up and try to convince people you are, because you're not. It was stiff, choppy, not eased, et cetera. If you're gonna insult other people, take a good look at what you can do beforehand or you'll just look like a cunt. Low Beginner.

Oh and some friendly advice, don't be a dick or you'll just get banned.

Veteran Enthusiast

The immaturity in this thread is embarrassing; be the bigger men here and reply normally, lead by example, don't reduce yourself to his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera
    The immaturity in this thread is embarrassing; be the bigger men here and reply normally, lead by example, don't reduce yourself to his level.
    im sorry chimaera Im not gonna kiss ass to you but you are right and id like to apologize. i guess this person just was a lottle younger and a bit less mature then most and yes we shouldnt return sparks with fire because itll only escalate. triple T im sorry and i really do wish you the best to your future in animating. pivot is a great program to get into with endless potential for creativity. i do see a lot of effort in your animations which really is the most important trait in this pursuit. all i can say is criticise others to the best of your ability but be humble and appreciative and you will go much farther. what i said was stupid and rash. I hope you go far in animation and the darkdemon community and i hope this incident poses no threat to that endeavor. good luck and high hopes man.
    The sky is fallin, the wind is callin; Stand fer something or die in tha mornin'-#section80:Hii power-Kendrick Llamar
    Animations
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90326

Sorry, but personally, I don't agree with that Chimaera :/ I don't think we should be a dick to him, but don't help him until he's willing to help others and stop being a dick himself. I just think if he acts immature and we act like it's nothing he's gonna continue because why not? no one seems to care.
    Sorry man, but you criticize others without helping them, then you act like you are the greatest and that you are so much better. Your ignorant towards others and about own abilities as an animator. It doesn't matter how good you think you are if you aren't, so stop trying to act like you are so cool by putting down other people because you don't look cool you honestly look pathetic. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I'm trying to make you aware of how you seem to everyone else. Seriously it's not just a few people who find you annoying, you gotta treat people nicely, offer them help, and you'll get some in return. That help might even make you good enough to be Intermediate, how ever for now you are low-beginner.

Pingu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast