Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Click my thread, cant delete this post

My thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90572
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm 13 by the way

Courtesy?
    Thread

Neo

Re: Punching, kicking, shooting and running (RANK ME)

OK, definitely low beginner because you are very stiff, try moving EVERY joint in EVERY frame, except in still parts, And in the run loop, why does he stand there floating?

edit: no offense but I SERIOUSLY doubt youmade the pistol, there is no way someone who make crappy animations like that an make such an awesome stick, just won't believe it.

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Yeah, okay I know what you mean, I know that punching one was stiff, but I don't know what you're saying when you say he's just floating. What did you think of the animation on the link?
    I'm 13 by the way

Courtesy?
    Thread

Flume

What he means by floating, if your going to have the origin in the same spot, you have to move the background to make it look like hes actually moving when he runs.

At the moment he is just fixed in place, moving his arms and legs and not getting anywhere, so to give the illusion that the stick is moving you have to move the background or you could alternatively just have a plain white background and it would like movement.

Just a tip, the origin does move up and down slightly when running so move it a little next time

Quote Originally Posted by Rez
    What he means by floating, if your going to have the origin in the same spot, you have to move the background to make it look like hes actually moving when he runs.

At the moment he is just fixed in place, moving his arms and legs and not getting anywhere, so to give the illusion that the stick is moving you have to move the background or you could alternatively just have a plain white background and it would like movement.

Just a tip, the origin does move up and down slightly when running so move it a little next time
    Okay thanks
    I'm 13 by the way

Courtesy?
    Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neoflashtv
    OK, definitely low beginner because you are very stiff, try moving EVERY joint in EVERY frame, except in still parts, And in the run loop, why does he stand there floating?

edit: no offense but I SERIOUSLY doubt youmade the pistol, there is no way someone who make crappy animations like that an make such an awesome stick, just won't believe it.
    You don't need to be an Elite animator to be a artist, on the other hand, being a good animator doesn't necessarily mean you're a good artist. He might of made the pistol...

@My awesome running loop I'd say Med beginner? I'm not familiar with ranking people so don't my comment to heart.

I like the loop quite a lot, I don't see too many problems with it, it looks pretty good imo.
    First off, the arms are quite stiff, mainly the arm at the back.
    As the arm hits maximum height, I would've bent the lower arm away from the stickman so the arm seems more flexible... That's just my style mind you.

The head seems to bug me as well. I think the head moves to much, try and keep the head almost still because it's going to effect your loop, quite badly.

I think you did a good job on the legs, there isn't any major flaws so good job.

Really, if you would of doubled the amount of frames in the loop, it more than likely would of made the loop seem more fluid. I suggest looking at some tutorials on DD to help you. Keep it up.

Courtesy? (Comment on my thread by clicking on my animation below this comment)

Steam

All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

Quote Originally Posted by AlchemistEP

You don't need to be an Elite animator to be a artist, on the other hand, being a good animator doesn't necessarily mean you're a good artist. He might of made the pistol...

@My awesome running loop I'd say Med beginner? I'm not familiar with ranking people so don't my comment to heart.

I like the loop quite a lot, I don't see too many problems with it, it looks pretty good imo.
    First off, the arms are quite stiff, mainly the arm at the back.
    As the arm hits maximum height, I would've bent the lower arm away from the stickman so the arm seems more flexible... That's just my style mind you.

The head seems to bug me as well. I think the head moves to much, try and keep the head almost still because it's going to effect your loop, quite badly.

I think you did a good job on the legs, there isn't any major flaws so good job.

Really, if you would of doubled the amount of frames in the loop, it more than likely would of made the loop seem more fluid. I suggest looking at some tutorials on DD to help you. Keep it up.

Courtesy? (Comment on my thread by clicking on my animation below this comment)
    Thanks for the great advice, that neo guy just says im shit and thats it. Thanks for giving me real feedback.
    I'm 13 by the way

Courtesy?
    Thread

Well, i did make it but i used tranparent windows and an image off google, you really don't need to be such an ass to me, I accept constructive criticism but you are just annoying.
    I'm 13 by the way

Courtesy?
    Thread