Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: what do i need to work on?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • adding frames

1 8.33%
  • smaller movements and higher frame rate

2 16.67%
  • easing

2 16.67%
  • realisim

2 16.67%
  • body reactions

2 16.67%
  • lighting

1 8.33%
  • effects

2 16.67%

couple of animations. RANK ME -_-

Ive really been testing my self, and i created these in about one and a half hours.

fighting Test.

Walking

gun shot (Stiff)

I dunno If these are any good, I also posted them on my droidz page but the gun shot one lacks realisim. I think my main problems are easing and to little framing. If you have any tips, feel free to post them.

I'm not a whiny baby, so be honest with me!

Since my old droidz username was death tyrant. I made this with GIMP..

Tell me what you think or vote

The Green Boss

Re: couple of animations. RANK ME -_-

Hey dude nice animations. A few things that will start to make your animations look a lot better are stiffness and easing. So get rid of your stiffness, this is when the limbs of your stick man look very stiff. So in each frame make every limb (red dot on the charachter) move. This will get rid of stiffness. Another thing you should do is easing. This is when you make the end of your movements slow down until they are finished. So at the start of lets say when your stick man waves, make his arm move one pixel in the first frame, then two pixels second frame, then four pixels, then 8 pixels. then when you are ending the movement, 8 pixels, 4 pixels, 2 pixels, 1 pixels. If you don't know what pixels are it is just like 1 cm on the screen. People have different styles, and basically how the styles are different is when they ease more or less, so you don't have to do exactly what I told you there, I'm just giving you an example. Well good luck man, I'll probably take a look at your thread again in a while and see how you have improved and what you still need to improve on.

Banned

Re: couple of animations. RANK ME -_-

Well, Flashcomix, you won't be needing this thread amirite?