Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My animation check it out.

Here my animation I did post my animation here and they said for me to practice so I tried some new things and I want yall to tell me what I did wrong in this animation.

it was uber choppy and movements are ********(bad) Im telling the truth because it will help you more than lieing : /
    work on everything, physics choppiness, smoothing easing all of the stuff, the tutorials section is what Im gonna direct you too.
    Putting more frames per movements helps a ton, and turning the FPS in piv 3 to 20, if you use 2 then dont change anything.

teh courtesy dood.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Ok thanks for telling me the truth.Im gonna practice more today.

Yeah, it was really, really, really choppy. Also, some of the moves were unrealistic, like the kicks. Also, your walking could use a little work. Sorry to be harsh. Keep practicing.

I made another and it sucks.*sigh*

Enthusiast

Jebus Son. Check out LF2 Masters movement spacing tutorial in the pivot tutorial section. Looks like you are just skipping every movment in between. Fry Lock there was no need to put him down like that. Just remember, some one saying your animations are choppy and the movements are bad is not an insult. Every one started off like this. But definatly look at some tutorials.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Jebus Son. Check out LF2 Masters movement spacing tutorial in the pivot tutorial section. Looks like you are just skipping every movment in between. Fry Lock there was no need to put him down like that. Just remember, some one saying your animations are choppy and the movements are bad is not an insult. Every one started off like this. But definatly look at some tutorials.
    hey I wasnt putting him "down" just saying what I thought at the moment. sorry d00d for being liek too harsh happeh bandito lol
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Those are Uberly choppy.
    Get some help, Checkout some tutorials.
    Courtesy?

What do yall think of this walking animation I made?

And tell me how did I do on the punching?

[/b]

Better, but it still looks stiff.

My Animations - Courtesy ?
    I do pixel animations as well. Check here