Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Enthusiast

Welcome to the forums, I suggest you look over some tuts and use them to your advantage. Your movements need some definite inproving. Just keep practicing and your movements will improve in no time flat.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

KB2
    somewhere thinking about how to kill you . Hawtness: Extreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Espanyo
    Welcome to the forums, I suggest you look over some tuts and use them to your advantage. Your movements need some definite inproving. Just keep practicing and your movements will improve in no time flat.
    pretty much what he said. u hav the right idea

courtsey?
    My Animations - Courtesy ? or die..

Baha: you live to spam actually. I live to tell you to stfu. XD
    What ever you do, don't click here

tuts all the way. you seem to be sticking with your own sticks... i think, so that's good. because inters don't use other peoples sticks. in fact. i have never downloaded anyone elses sticks in exception to the trib i've been dying to finish. but enough about me. let's talk about you. oh snap too late.

Just follow my advice and ignore the story okay? okay, =D

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

well...(I'm not trying to sound mean BTW) You NEED to work on blood, your animations look a little dodgy too, but you have the right idea, and I'm going with the flow and saying you need to look at some tuts. and if I may say so your physics are in need of a bit of improvment. ))(*
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

you need to work on ur physics a little bit to, and some of the motions could use some work, but overall your good for a beginner, have u checked out the tuts? they helped me out alot

peace ))(*
    "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."

Courtesy? My animation thread http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=10126

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by KB2
    Quote Originally Posted by Espanyo
    pretty much what he said. u hav the right idea

courtsey?
    look, youre gonna get banned if you keep this up. you must give em critisism.. i mean every thread except one ive looked at in the past five minutes you have said pretty much that, ( pretty mcuh what he said courtsey)
    I dont know why i havent seen an admin tell you off, maybe they PMed you.
    anyways.. the anims are choppy and pretty lazy with the noob killer and stuff and the blood was dodgy and very stiff too. you must work on things like that alsthough you got the grips with pivot you need to learn the basics to like espanyo said, look at some master tuts.

Dedicated Member
    nvm this post i posted something dumb. sorry
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

Your newer animations were pretty smoothlike the 2 noob animations, but you don't have much animations yet, the older ones were bad. Not smooth or anything...
    My Animation Thread comment if you'd like

Enthusiast

good anims for first ones!

hey, your animations are not bad, just choppy.Try to make the movements in this speed of frames: |-|-|--|---|---|--|-|-| and with you fighting moves you'll be very good

Thread
    No one rates your animations? Do you need help? Do you want to request something?
    PM me and I'll do my best to satisfy you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast