Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

begineer animation

hey this is my animation. i want you too see it becas i recently joined in darkdemon so i don't know much about it. and also can you help me by telling me about how to get promotion in this site...??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AAY MAN, GREAT SHIT

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Re: begineer animation

By promotion do you mean in the animating ranks? All you have to do is make an animation worthy of the next rank. Check out the intermediate area and veterans hall, they are the two next ranks you achieve after beginner, compare the quality of the animations in those two sections with your animation.

In my opinion you are a solid beginner and still have a bit of work to do before reaching the next rank, though I'm sure it shouldn't be too difficult. You have some nice effects for a beginner, your movements however need some work.

thanks!! and yes i ment promotion in that sense only..
    AAY MAN, GREAT SHIT

dude, you did a swell job on this... the shadow underneath the guy and everything else, it was awesome. It gives a nice feel, but in a simple way... i liked it... but your movements could use some work... maybe you could add more frames between your movements, and move every joint in every frame... i don't know if the shakiness of the camera was intentional, but it actually added a bit more drama to your animation and im guessing that's what you were after... but you really gave your animations all around "feel" a huge boost because of your effects... but one tip i got from someone in this forum... "focus on your movements more than your effects"... just sayin

Check my anims out on my thread and maybe you could comment as well... good job on the anims bro
    After you check out my Thread...

Re: naruto

This might not be good please advise me because it is incomplete. i am thinking for a fight with a dummy so anyone have any idea about what type of run should i make??? and also about combo..! PLEASE Suggest me.
    AAY MAN, GREAT SHIT

http://cubeupload.com/im/wGsUvZ.gif
    This is my Thread you can visit it.Though!! heh he!!
    AAY MAN, GREAT SHIT