Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Crazy's animations! (small update)

Thanks for stopping by. I've just recently started animating again (after a 2-ish year break) and I can't wait to get feedback. Newest stuff is at the top.
    [spoiler:20drf13d]A quick gunshot attempt:

A walk loop I made from scratch:

Here's the first animation I made:

[/spoiler:20drf13d]

There's more to come. Thanks again!

Re: Crazy's animations!

Nice animations mate! I don't want to overload you with stuff when you just posted your thread, so I'll start by saying that you should try and work on your foot placement. It will make your animations way better and it will mean you will be one step closer to Intermediates.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Fresh Newbie

Thanks! I will definitely work on that.

If that jump was your first animation, then i guess you've got some great potential there... cause, not many people make a first animation that's as good as that.. but hey, Welcome to DD.. this place is awesome, and it is where you will harness the skills that will help you in the future..

Like what Luke, work on your foot placement... it's actually pretty okay, it just messes up sometimes in one frame. Oh, and sometimes it's a bit too stiff... maybe you could smoothen them out a bit... if you don't understand what im trying to say, i suggest you look at THIS. it Provides mostly everything that you need to know to become a good pivot animator. Now you're off to a good start, so don't mess it up

Expecting some great stuff from you bro

im guessing a lot of people will ask for courtesy... in case you didn't know, courtesy is when someone comments on your thread, and you thank them by commenting on their thread and giving them advice. just saying, cause that's what i'm gonna do right now... Courtesy?
    After you check out my Thread...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA
    If you don't understand what im trying to say, i suggest you look at THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazycad
    I've just recently started animating again (after a 2-ish year break)
    I'm surprised to see you're animating at such a good pace after a 2-year break. Who were you before?
    If you were to be very nit-picking and pay great attention to details, I would say you have great potential to become the next intermediate! Both were very smooth, albeit a bit shaky, but good as an overall.
    Keep us updated! I'm burning to see what you'll be releasing soon.

Fresh Newbie

Thanks Azra! I'll definitely return the courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Radium
    I'm surprised to see you're animating at such a good pace after a 2-year break. Who were you before?
    If you were to be very nit-picking and pay great attention to details, I would say you have great potential to become the next intermediate! Both were very smooth, albeit a bit shaky, but good as an overall.
    Keep us updated! I'm burning to see what you'll be releasing soon.
    Thanks for the feedback! I didn't have a Dark Demon account before (as this is the first time I've ever shared something I've animated), so I will definitely work on improving my technique.