Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: What Rank Am i

Fresh Newbie

What Rank Am i

My Sig Comment My Rank

Re: What Rank Am i

I would say about medium beginner, foot placement was off on the ending, there wasn't any build up before the run, the last pose wasn't really smoothed out or eased. Also the wall flip was off. I did really like it though and you seem to be not bad at animating tails. Keep it up and welcome to DD

Banned

You messed up some of the background segments, the spacing on the flip is too slow, I'd say Medium Beginner.

The main thing that bothered me was the run, it was very inconsistent and the spacing slowed down and sped up at different intervals for no real reason. And as Radium stated the flip needs to be faster, because he was performing the flip at such a low altitude he would obviously need to complete it faster to beat gravity. At the moment you've kinda just slowed the rate of his fall to fully complete the flip and this isnt really the way you should go about it because it looks kinda floaty.

As a whole though I love the animation dude, I love the way you threw together a full body and gave tail physics a go. Good shit!
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Radium
    You messed up some of the background segments, the spacing on the flip is too slow, I'd say Medium Beginner.
    it wasnt sticks is a gif pic made from gimp