Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lightningfuses Thread -Joint with Lithium

Xb24, Andromeda, postal box 3000001295129512012509

Lightningfuses Thread -Joint with Lithium

Joint with lithium!

The best (and funniest)animation I have done so far I hope you like

I've been testing more acrobatics

[spoiler:2lrucnt3][/spoiler:2lrucnt3]

^My 2nd animation, a bit better than the 1st

[spoiler:2lrucnt3][/spoiler:2lrucnt3]

^Hey my name is lightningfuse this is my first thread I have made. I hope you like
    Last edited by LightningFuse; 14 Jul 2013 at 07:30 AM.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Re: Lightningfuses Thread

Hey man! That's a nice animation to get started with. You're already animating advanced attacks, mostly beginners animate simple punches and kicks but you're adding flips to the attacks which I think is really cool. Your main problem is basic spacing, this problems breaks up into different areas such as shakiness, easing, stiffness and jerkiness. These flaws take time to remove, all you need to do is make a lot of animations, short movement tests help you improve and make your spacing a lot more realistic and natural.

Make sure you have fun with your animating, you don't want to be pushing yourself over your limit and frustrating yourself. Bring your ideas to life and at the same time master the art of animation.

Also lol, you probably can beat me in an armwrestle as long as you aren't as weak as your older brother

Courtesy returned, thanks for the comment in my thread buddy

Kai

Looks like a pretty powerful kick, I like it. Adam already pointed out the mistakes but I think you animated running pretty well. Maybe if you looked at running tuts and learnt running first you would learn that pretty quick rather than other things. Keep animating
    [center:1n46jgx6][/center:1n46jgx6]

[center:1n46jgx6]Sharpies Bro[/center:1n46jgx6]

[center:1n46jgx6]My Thread[/center:1n46jgx6]

Update: I have been testing fighting moves

-Additional- Thanks for your comments sharp and kai

-Fuse

Veteran Enthusiast

I love the way you made thee attacks snappy, looks very powerful. I also like the fact that you're trying out the fighting moves I showed you. The main problem is just basic shit that everyone including me had problems with, just general movements.
    Soon you'll learn all the understandings such as easing, smoothness, realisticness etc.

Keep it up and animate again tomorrow yeah? Btw I'm teaching you well don't overtake me please bro!

Devoted Veteran

I'm glad Lithium got you on here, man. Your movements are more defined than most who are just starting, but as the others have said you need to work on the basics. Maybe skim over a few tutorials and pick up some tips. I'm pretty sure you'll improve quickly with someone like Lithium helping you, though.

Good luck and happy animating. Welcome to Darkdemon.

Re: Lightningfuses Thread -2 new animations

Update Report: Hey guys, I have put 2 more animations on, I hope you like

Veteran Enthusiast

Hey man! awesome to see you animating. What I want you to try and think about is look at someone doing something in real life, let's say running for instance. Watch how their body works together, how everything moves, and how everything looks whilst it is moving. Using youtube is a great way to do this.
    Then once you have looked at that, try and recreate that in a pivot animation, and take your time! Another example is look in the mirror or video yourself throwing a punch from side on. Watch it over and over again and have a look at how you bring your arm back and then throw it forward. The momentum is built from the swing back, and generated forward, in a very flowy action.
    If you do take my advice, I will be checking back and helping you further.
    All you can do for now though, is just ask your brother. Great to have another sibling on the forums, I will be watching you carefully little Lith.

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Hey man! awesome to see you animating. What I want you to try and think about is look at someone doing something in real life, let's say running for instance. Watch how their body works together, how everything moves, and how everything looks whilst it is moving. Using youtube is a great way to do this.
    Then once you have looked at that, try and recreate that in a pivot animation, and take your time! Another example is look in the mirror or video yourself throwing a punch from side on. Watch it over and over again and have a look at how you bring your arm back and then throw it forward. The momentum is built from the swing back, and generated forward, in a very flowy action.
    If you do take my advice, I will be checking back and helping you further.
    All you can do for now though, is just ask your brother. Great to have another sibling on the forums, I will be watching you carefully little Lith.
    Just what I was thinking . Anyway thanks for the advice, I think I will start doing that now

-Fuse

Hey guys, just an update on my thread, I have been inactive for a while but I should be back now
    Just a quick mini-joint with my brother, we might add more later
    -LightningFuse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast