Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deimos's Thread | 511 Frame Update!

Deimos's Thread and Whatnot
    I've decided to make this new thread because all my animations in my old thread were hosted on Pivotup, which is no longer running. I also liked the idea of a fresh start with a fresh thread. Please enjoy the animations and feel free to critique them if you wish!

Latest

Tree Climb

I made for Radium's "Pivot Points" activity. I was rather pleased with it.

Older Stuff
    Spoiler:
    BOOYAH

This is a rather old animation that I just recently picked back up and sort of finished. The main goal of doing this was to help me get back into animating.

Sweet Feet

Need I say more?
    Last edited by Deimos; 15 Jul 2013 at 02:28 PM.

Re: Deimos | New Thread: BOOYAH

Deimos! So much nostalia. You should really stay with us this time, It's great to see you back with your old animations and all. I always admired your patience with many stickfigures and you as an animator in general

Pingu

Devoted Veteran

One or two more animations of that quality, and I can assure you that you'll be in the Intermediate Area. Good to see you around again.

Thanks, Lionheart! It feels good to be around again, I've really missed the community around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkot
    Deimos! So much nostalia. You should really stay with us this time, It's great to see you back with your old animations and all. I always admired your patience with many stickfigures and you as an animator in general
    Haha, I'm going to try to stay with you guys this time around, thanks for the support!
    v The Thread v

Alrighty, I decided I wanted to bring the thread back to life, so I went ahead and posted "Tree Climb" for all of you to watch and critique.

Bring it on!
    v The Thread v

The only problem i see is in the part where he flies... i think you could've reduced the spacing there because he suddenly moves forward

Time for some looooove

- The way you animate your text is awesome

- The lines he made because he grabbed the tree was pretty cool

- Creative idea

glad to see you animating again, and i had no idea you were in the beginner's section until now
    you will definitely make it to intermediate soon
    After you check out my Thread...

SWEEEEEET! these rock! I like how you make the camera move in all your animations. I also like the ideas behind the animations, especially the super horse one.
    its cool how you animate all the effects, of ground breaking and whatnot. its a little bit choppy but, im just a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA View Post
    The only problem i see is in the part where he flies... i think you could've reduced the spacing there because he suddenly moves forward

Time for some looooove

- The way you animate your text is awesome

- The lines he made because he grabbed the tree was pretty cool

- Creative idea

glad to see you animating again, and i had no idea you were in the beginner's section until now
    you will definitely make it to intermediate soon
    Thanks, AZRA! I know what you mean about him flying. At first I thought about having him run and grab a hold of the branch and haul himself up, but I decided that wouldn't be as fun, and I'm terrible about going back and fixing frames. I tend to just blast through the animation and post it, haha

Thanks for the critique and the love!

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude12 View Post
    SWEEEEEET! these rock! I like how you make the camera move in all your animations. I also like the ideas behind the animations, especially the super horse one.
    its cool how you animate all the effects, of ground breaking and whatnot. its a little bit choppy but, im just a beginner
    Thanks man! You may be a beginner, but so am I, we're all open to criticism! I know what you mean, sometimes my heavy spacing doesn't come out the way I intended it to, but I usually lack the initiative to go back and edit the frames.

Thanks for the comment!
    v The Thread v

Update.
    v The Thread v

Banned
    God darnit I absolutely loved that. I didn't see really anything wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast