Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Lizox22's animation Hub

So, After quite some while, I decided to go make something in Pivot.
    And these are my current animations. Note some of them are just unfinished projects or tests.

So, I made this sword fight thingy, Which I was extremely happy on how it turned out. Tell me what you thought. Response is very appreciated.
    [spoiler:36anu3ie][/spoiler:36anu3ie]

Gotta be honest, I wasn't very pleased on how this animation turned out. Just so stiff and stuff. So I tried to do that better in the other one.

I was actually pretty happy with this one. I believe it turned out quite well. Not sure what you guys think of it.

Please tell me if it is something I can do better.
    For One thing I know I need to work on, it's keeping the flow of movement. Like it fits together and looks real smooth. ( The transition between moves. Like combos)

Peace out!

Re: Lizox2's Thread

Most of it looks pretty good to me. That knife (or whatever it is)-twirling one looked really nice especially.
    Although the teal figure did have some shaky foot placement. It seems tedious, but it really is worth making sure feet stay in the exact same spot on the ground unless they're taking steps or sliding or something.

Apart from that, everything looks neato. You should put together something longer, wouldn't be surprised to see it take you to inters.

Courtesy is appreciated~
    [center:3t62fncz]

[ Pivot thread | Facebook ][/center:3t62fncz]

Good job there!

First animation.
    I liked how you`ve animated the 3D looked great! The move was great but it seems to me that in the end of the move grey stick`s back broke (it looks stiff). Moreover, the reaction of the black stick was weird you animated it in a hurry I guess.

Second one.
    The trow was done perfect (Except the footplacement as Tribles said). I only don`t like that the red stick was standing still. When you animate with 2 or more sticks try to move all of them in each frame it will make your animations better.

Keep it up! You have the potential!

Fresh Newbie

I just updated this thread with one new animation. Which I was very happy with.

Re: Lizox22's animation Hub

I must say your animations are good,but still there are some flaws.I think your biggest issue is shakyness.You shouldn't move the joint to right at the time,then for a frame move it to left and continue the movement to right again,that will make your anims better.As I see you got the easing pretty well,but you have some issues at times.When your figure jumps and slightly moves to right,I see at the end of the fall he moves more than he actually should,tat makes it unrealistic.I see the head of the guy that was first cut down,didn't come totally outside,you just deleted it.It's a detail and I think yo should watch for them.Good job mate,keep it up.
    Courtz?
    [center:2cb9j8z6]
    My Thread[/center:2cb9j8z6]

Veteran Enthusiast

That's the first thing I noticed was the shakiness. That pretty much just comes with practice, remember to look through your animation frame by frame and take note of the onion skin. This should help eliminate most if not all shakiness from your animations. Also watch that foot placement, it is off in a lot of your animations. I like what you did with the weapons, that was awesome.

I'll check back later for some new stuff.

ℋope

Welcome back Lizox, I hope you enjoy your stay again!

I am kind of surprised of your skill since you haven't been here for a while, have you been animating meanwhile?
    I liked the one on the top the most, nice power on the first slash, I really liked that one although the hands looked a bit unrealistic before he starts to swing.

Feel free to animate a bit more blood for such attacks, it's could be a bit more.

Stay tuned man, I hope you stay here this time!