Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Still Alive after all this Time

Well it's been 5 years since I last visited this site, I'm glad to see it's still very active, and I was even more excited to see Peter Bone is working on Pivot 4. Anyway, I made an animation to experiment with Pivot 4 and shake off long built rust.

most recent at top:

Last edited by aftershockpivot; 02 Aug 2013 at 02:55 AM.

Re: Still Alive after all this Time

Did you have an account when you last visited DarkDemon? If so, please use that account if you remember the username and the password.

Unfortunately I cannot CC your animation as the computers at work struggle to play .gifs properly.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Hey man, pretty nice start back into stuff. I'm in almost the exact same bot you are and its been about 3-4 years since I've been here. Your name sounds pretty familiar iirc. Maybe once the two of us shake off a little rust from not animating in a while we could do some kind of joint together.

About the animation, I would say that the main thing I noticed was the head stayed almost exactly on plane with the back through pretty much the whole animation. And the arms were a little stiff as well towards the end during the walk off the stage. Other than that though it looked pretty nice.

Anyways, welcome back
    My Thread! Comment please!
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94172

Luke I can't even remember what exactly my username was, but probably something along the lines of aftershock.

Crylancelo I'm glad to hear someone else is also a returning veteran, yeah we could do a veteran collab.

Message an Admin to change the password and email, if you can prove that it is your account.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

ℋope

Wow man, that was sweet. The only thing I disliked is that the stick was almost static in the air, but the tempo was nicely done, good job on the physics.
    The landing was great too, I liked that alot.

Nice animation mate!

I made a new animation to try out some more difficult movements, this one came out well except for a few stiff movements I don't have time to fix.

Veteran Enthusiast

it was too stiff when he was standing on the pole, you should make it wobble only slightly, to show that he is trying to keep his balance. Nevertheless, it looked nice, keep animating, you'll be inter in no time at all.

I tried my hand at a 0 gravity animation inspired by Ender's Game.