Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Think I Should Work My Way Back Up?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, move your thread to Beginners

3 60.00%
  • No, it's only rust and you'll get it back

1 20.00%
  • I dunno

1 20.00%

Faded's Thread: Style Redefinition Preview!

[center:2nw5okl0]MY ANIMATION THREAD[/center:2nw5okl0]
    Anyone remember who I am? My name is Faded and I've been animating off and on since the forum's birth. I originally started animating when Pivot 2 was released and a friend of mine was the one who introduced me to the program. I've gone through phases where I leave the animation program behind but in lieu of Pivot 4; I am back and this time hopefully for good because there is so much more potential now. I believe that every comment is here to help me improve and I will return the favor; however, I do not believe in short comments for courtesy. What I mean by this is simply: if you happen to post, please try to point out things that even I can't see and elaborate on how it could be fixed or improved. I'm not saying that anyone has to write a novel, just more than 1 sentence. I do not condone flaming in my thread so if you are here with the intention of calling someone a name, please keep it to yourself or keep it to the messaging system.

Updates:
    Feb. 24: Preview of the Style Redefinition Project has been uploaded. Keep in mind that this is an unfinished product and is subject to change. What is the Style Redefinition Project? This is much like the Animation a Day concept where basically each animation is going to be trying to redefine my style of animation as an animator. Some will be bad and some will be good!

Feb. 15: Moved my thread back to Beginners in an attempt to re-acquire my position as an Intermediate.

Feb. 14: Two animations have been moved to the older animations section and a preview of a newer animation has been added. Added a poll!

Feb. 14: Created new permanent thread and uploaded first new animation in god knows how long. In other words, rust is a bitch.

[center:2nw5okl0]NEW ANIMATIONS[/center:2nw5okl0]
    [center:2nw5okl0]All new animations will be in IMG tags or TN tags when applicable[/center:2nw5okl0]
    [center:2nw5okl0][tn=400:2nw5okl0]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/2945/1361686311.gif[/tn:2nw5okl0][/center:2nw5okl0]
    [center:2nw5okl0].piv[/center:2nw5okl0]

[center:2nw5okl0]OLD ANIMATIONS[/center:2nw5okl0]
    [center:2nw5okl0]All older animations will be in a URL tag for archive purposes. Please refrain from asking for .piv files of even older animations as they have been lost. If you so happen to have any of my older work, by all means post it![/center:2nw5okl0]

[center:2nw5okl0]Skype Joint (Unfinished)[/center:2nw5okl0]
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

The Little Frij

Re: Faded's Thread: I'm Back

The .piv file for your joint with Blot doesn't seem to be broken on my end. I can animate with it just fine...
    Also while I'm here I may as well give a bit of CC. On your ball animation, the animation seems quite stop and go. So perhaps you can fix that up at a later date. Also, both animations are a bit short to determine your rank, so perhaps you could try working on that. I would really like to see the ball animation finished though, it looks awesome disregarding that so far

Right now I don't feel that you are an Intermediate still, but go ahead and prove me wrong

Re: Faded's Thread: I'm Back

Quote Originally Posted by Minifrij
    The .piv file for your joint with Blot doesn't seem to be broken on my end. I can animate with it just fine...
    Also while I'm here I may as well give a bit of CC. On your ball animation, the animation seems quite stop and go. So perhaps you can fix that up at a later date. Also, both animations are a bit short to determine your rank, so perhaps you could try working on that. I would really like to see the ball animation finished though, it looks awesome disregarding that so far

Right now I don't feel that you are an Intermediate still, but go ahead and prove me wrong
    I'm working on something right now, so far its going great. I do feel as if the ball animation is a bit stop and go because I was trying to approach it with fluid intentions which didn't work. Thank you for the comment though man, it'll all come to you when I get my bearings back in gear !

Re: Faded's Thread: Preview + Poll Added

Moved to Beginners as requested

Puddin

Re: Faded's Thread: Reset

Welcome to beginners hall again.
    Hope you enjoy your time here as much as you did as being beginner.
    Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Echo™
    Welcome to beginners hall again.
    Hope you enjoy your time here as much as you did as being beginner.
    Keep it up
    I'm gonna be here for quite some time haha.

As for new animations, I'm gonna be working my way up from the basics again so expect a lot of test animations. I guess you can call it the Style-Redefinition project.

Dedicated Member

The bend in the latest animation seemed a bit short, or just stopped pre-maturely. But keep it up, nice to see you animating again.

Re: Faded's Thread: Style Redefinition Preview!

Uploaded the preview for my Style Redefinition Project plus I have removed some of the animations that I honestly hate with a passion that made me move myself back down to the Beginners Hall.